PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The project of a broadcasting company " TV-6 " " Behind glass " was will criticize iz-for " without...

Klava
03.08.2004, 02:08
The project of a broadcasting company " TV-6 " " Behind glass " was will criticize iz-for "immorality".
. But this my deviation. This proekt there has begun England. America has bought or purchased the rights to similar display. Now it is very popular and in all countries of the Europe.
But I wish to tell or say, that here, in England. It is done or made more romantically, - in modern huge the house, with a luxurious garden and a jacuzzi.... It is show it was spent in the first in the past to year. And povtorjaetsja 1 once a year because they remove or take out greater or big money only from one display. Also wish to save interest of spectators. Yearly it will always have raised or increased zainteressovannost... Understand. But I wish to tell or say that secret which was in the first display. Directors, have informed televiewers if though one pair will have sex during this experiment then then dollorov 25 thousand will receive for boldness.... But understand. What is could not even think about such sbrprize... And consequently did not risk in front of chambers... Though already the second stream, in it or this to year. Already knowing these lotions, - tried or tasted, but already was not at that time...
I wish to tell or say, that the chamber never will remove or take off sex. If to judge on English moraljam telejournalism.

Herring
03.08.2004, 15:34
Barbarity full. At them other people, for our brains it is destructive. And furthermore have taken absolutely molodnjak-it is already visible, as at them a tower breaks.