PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Such question. The husband has left one and a half month ago. We are going to to get divorced. Initsia...

Inna
04.07.2004, 20:06
Such question. The husband has left one and a half month ago. We are going to to get divorced. The initiative was it or him, has left not because has stopped loving, and for other reasons. I too like it or him. He as has left so from it or him a word. As if was gone. And me so it is bad without it or him. Tell or say if I shall write literally one line, what to me it is bad, it will be strong humiliation? In fact if he will not respond it will add to me even more sorrows over already imejushchiejsja. Tell or say, it is necessary or not? I shall strongly be humiliated or covered with It or This?

Emotion
08.07.2004, 08:52
Inna, it is very difficult to advise, as only to you the reason of your break is known. Looking iz-for what dispatch or deliver;have missed also who was not right.

Inna
08.07.2004, 18:53
Simply he has offended me very much both an explanation of the reasons and such decision, whether that I now do not know to do or make a step to me.

Lana
12.07.2004, 10:59
I, apparently, that vsezhe should kak-cause or call that the person on conversation, hotjaby to put " points above and ". To you for 16 years to not understand what to lose easier, than to find...

Lana
16.07.2004, 09:34
In general, all is painfully mysterious - has not stopped loving, but was the initiator of divorce... Has offended also itself does not come... You give a quarter of the truth and wait blessing on actions???

Inna
20.07.2004, 06:02
Has told or said that cannot find contact to my child, that itself in it or this is guilty, and consequently leaves. Both conversation was, and points like cost or stand, week tried to convince it or him what to destroy easier, but... .teper he lives one, on divorce does not submit

Olga
21.07.2004, 23:36
Yes, when the child is involved, all certainly becomes complicated. And you did not try to talk to the child? Often children are jealous mum of the stepfather.
All this is natural. You should struggle for the the man as you like each other.

Lana
23.07.2004, 04:37
And how much to the child? Most likely to begin it is necessary with children's och the good psychologist...

The anonym
25.07.2004, 17:21
The child naobrot was very glad, and is very upset when he has left. He liked it or him and considered or counted as the father. I do not know as to undertake? Whether will leave that from this? He was so is resolutely adjusted or set resolutely up on divorce, that he seems to me will not return. And then this full silence... What can it mean?

Inna
29.07.2004, 05:43
Girls and a question that were another, to write or not?

The anonym
29.07.2004, 08:58
Looking from what he has left, its or his militia can searches, to you is more visible.

Olesya
30.07.2004, 15:39
Inna, certainly to write, it will not be humiliation for you, you will not belittle it or him to return, you simply write about the feelings. Success to you!!!

The anonym
01.08.2004, 23:48
Olesya, thanks

TO.
03.08.2004, 15:05
At Nitshche in Zaratustre in the chapter or head " About the woman ", apparently, there is such phrase (not literally, but sense): the maximum or supreme virtue of the woman - to not be in love of the second, and always to be the first. e. The woman is a love, and it is impossible for her is ashamed of it or this.