PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Never ate pancakes is more tasty or delicious than at my mum. And at me today 12 years with d...

liska
29.07.2004, 08:33
Never ate pancakes is more tasty or delicious than at my mum. And at me today from the date of zamuzhestva-if I it or him have killed 12 years in day of wedding, to me only 3 years to sit remains) Good there was a red wine.

Calibre
30.07.2004, 04:57
And children at you are?

Huch
30.07.2004, 21:06
Not so long ago the wife has prepared for Russian fritters, the prescription has torn off from your channel, on yeast, all in holes, as the present or true cheeses))
Is more tasty or delicious than pancakes has not visited.
Life sentence? It is better than lifelong execution))

Herring
31.07.2004, 17:13
If to speak about that luchshe-that is better the awful extremity or end, than infinite horror.

01.08.2004, 16:01
I congratulate, liska!) And me it is still far before such date! And how it is interesting, you feel yourself? About what you do not regret from height lived in marriage or spoilage 12 ti years?

kuka
01.08.2004, 21:40
And at me in May of 10 years will be with THIS husband:) Also that I to you shall tell or say - just now all has started to become how both of us would like:) 10 years of struggle and patiences - also have managed:) e. If so will go further - I shall be absolutely and not against:)))

Calibre
03.08.2004, 12:18
You know, Cook, and I do not dare even to think of that, it is good at me with the husband or not. Because it is necessary to me to think only, that very well, I am happy, he the gold, the best and as men has carried - both everything is simple, and we it is obligatory the same day we quarrel... At me very serious eye in this respect for itself. And it in all that concerns or touches me most, not only in vzaimotnoshenijah with the husband. A witch in itself and for itself - not ochen-that is healthy, I to you shall tell or say....