PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Me your opinion very or very much interests. As you think, at me is liked chelo...

JUlja
29.06.2004, 21:07
Me your opinion very or very much interests. As you think, I have a liked person, me of 25 years, but unfortunately I in the presents time cannot be with it or him, only in some years, but I very much want the child, but me stops, that I while one. As presently concern to the woman given birth without the husband, at me in this occasion a complex, certainly now it is possible and to not give birth or not travail, but he and I very much we want, though at me at once in a head a heap of problems, also it. My friend has given birth when was married, was not executed to the child and 1 year, the husband has thrown them and does not help or assist, at all is not interested as them malyshka grows, but she is madly happy here she to me speaks, that for that what to get or start the child always there will be excuses and problems, it is necessary to give birth or travail. That you think in this occasion.

Nika
01.07.2004, 13:56
How heart prompts you? Like? Believe? And financially pull? My husband too studied, when the daughter was born (we still and were not married), studied in other country. There has arrived, a daughter year, has demanded the second, I speak did not see anything. Here all depends on your personal attitudes or relations and belief. Success.

JUlja
05.07.2004, 02:39
In occasion of material certainly now I earn not badly but when the child will work I is constant I can not and only parents, but they I do not know as myself will lead, certainly prejdetsja on job to leave almost at once, and mum I think will sit. Just in it or this at me a heap of different ideas as that, and suddenly I can not and I shall not pull. I in general am afraid to incur such duties. It seems to me so difficultly, noja awfully I want the kid. I am too practical in every respect, but above me and I can plan nothing it and it frightens me.

nika-??N
06.07.2004, 11:02
If it is fair, having two children, I advise nobody, easier or simply to give birth or travail, only for myself! Business this or thus personal, and I understand many there are one with the child, it is other subject, too morbid. But to go on it osoznanno to 25 years? It is not necessary hurries up, there is still time. And the child, it not only the kid, the kid then matures here again just much more all more difficultly. And your young man that thinks in this occasion? Why you think, what will be one all time?

Leka
09.07.2004, 16:00
JUl if there are doubts and fears, means while
To give birth or travail it is not necessary. When the woman would like the child
silno-it is strong, all opaesnija depart on the second
The plan. And if while such passionate desire is not present,
And objective opportunities it is not necessary.
Not the fact, that mum will want to sit with the child,
Then that? If you will remain one (as you
You assume), as there will be a reception daddy (and
The beloved at you necessarily will appear)
Concerns to the child and the child to it or him;them? Not
You will regret then about such serious step? And
To change anything it will be already impossible. But to solve
To you!

Emotion
13.07.2004, 09:21
There is no guarantee in marriage or spoilage or without marriage or spoilage there will be with you a man or not, and here the child will be always.

15.07.2004, 05:37
Think, you doom to what life from the very beginning of the child, having conceived to become single mother. A problem not that kak-that not so will concern to the woman who has given birth without the husband or that there will be no agents. BOTH are necessary to the child of the parent, the family is necessary, the attention and daddies and mums is necessary. And bringing up its or his one, you and the attention to him constantly will nedodavat. And any babushki-grandfathers to him will not replace it or this. I do not speak about cases when marriage or spoilage has broken up, though it ALWAYS tragedy for the kid, but what for so to be spoiled from the very beginning?

Lerchik
16.07.2004, 13:34
We on a children's playground have a girl who has ventured this step. Then to her was 26, she very much wanted the child, but the man which she met, was married. He at once has warned it or her, that family will not leave. Then she has consulted to mum and together with her they have made a decision, that she will give birth to the child " for herself ". Now Olezhke 9 years, time mum and the grandmother helped or assisted all this and continue to help or assist Lenke, and the father of the child does not forget, comes on a visit, supports or maintains financially. Certainly, she is happy, that it or she has a child, but here private life does not develop yet. The girl interesting, is admirers, but she would like to have family so in this sense she does not lose hope.

The anonym
18.07.2004, 16:01
JUlja to give birth or travail only in that case when has precisely made a decision and you can grow up itself the krovinushku. Being in long separation, it is possible to receive not always for itself expected positive rezult. Forgive or excuse, if my opinion does not coincide with yours, but the life should be accepted such what she is. I wish to reach or achieve conceived together with liked.

Lora
18.07.2004, 22:00
And how you think, what word at all this the first will be said by your child? Mum? The daddy? The woman! " prejdetsja on job to leave almost at once, and mum I think will sit ", YOU very much want, but to THAT you give birth or travail?

Volodja
20.07.2004, 11:53
JUlja, I do not advise to give birth or travail " for myself ". The child will not have not enough FATHERLY attention, care and t. Item do not hurry up with this question, create family, get used the friend to the friend, and then give birth or travail not for itself, and for YOU (parents of the child).

- ---// - - ---
24.07.2004, 02:28
You so easily solve for mum - she will sit or not, and you have not thought of her? How old is she? Clear business, that most likely she SHOULD to you be helped or assisted, if you in such nonsense vljapaetes, but voobshche-that the independent and adult people getting or starting the child, should raschityvat first of all on the forces. And about that, as your help, rather the reverse soon is required to parents.

Shreds
27.07.2004, 01:05
In what problem JUlja, you any more the girl. A question only in that from whom wish taki to give birth to all, from liked or all the same if only there was a child. I so understand, that in some years you will be together with liked.

The single who has given birth from liked
29.07.2004, 12:07
JUlja, I to you very much, very much do not advise!

The anonym
01.08.2004, 05:05
At us a heap of singles and solvent mums. Daddies now not in a fashion very few people can be responsible or crucial for the child how mother.

Shimanskij O.I.
03.08.2004, 09:25
Dear JUlja! "Concern" - to a miscellaneous and that it is better to understand a problem, probably, you should look for the public organizations working with single mothers, poprisutstvovat on their occurrings, to visit or attend forums, where similar problems are discussed to have fuller representation that such - rastit the child without the father. 25 years are far not the latest age to give birth or travail!