PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist - my sister simply "zaterrizirovala" the daughter, my niece....

Veronica
31.07.2004, 07:49
Help or Assist - my sister simply "zaterrizirovala" the daughter, my niece. Plemjashke only 2, 5 years - very mobile, the fidget. The sister shouts at it or her constantly, on business and without business or affairs, absolutely zadergala the child. God forbid the child in the day off will wake up early and will ask, for example, for a toilet: " As you have bothered me! That you have woken me - you will be punished. What you a reptile! " - so the sister "communicates" with the daughter. Heart a blood pours. We tried to speak her, that so it is impossible, she small, native yours krovinushka. She explains the reference or manipulation to that cannot with the child will consult, and to us speaks, that we (mum and I am the senior sister) did not interfere, what is it its or her child, " That I want that and I do or make ". How it or her to stop? From the husband has divorced one year ago - one brings up the child, but we help or assist her with all.

WHAT TO DO or MAKE? HELP or ASSIST!!!

The anonym
02.08.2004, 00:00
When the daughter will grow, she will show mum that after what. Well and to you it is possible to advise, if you often are engaged with the girl, continue tenderly and - kind with her to address, that the child understood, where good, and where bad.

Tolokonin A.O.
02.08.2004, 19:17
Dear Veronica!
Without desire of your sister its or her position in relation to the daughter will change very difficultly. More often, such boring is caused by insult on the former husband or when to lives goes not how it would be desirable. To approve or confirm precisely, it is not enough information. To take offence at the sister or to condemn not an output or exit. Try to understand it or her that does not suffice her, that it is interesting to her. Help or assist realization of these interests then also the accent or stress on the daughter becomes another. Ideally, certainly, dialogue of the sister with the psychotherapist.

child
03.08.2004, 00:15
The poor child!