PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter of 15 years. neznaju what to do or make. Earlier we were girlfriends and I was dl...

Anna
21.07.2004, 12:12
My daughter of 15 years. neznaju what to do or make. Earlier we were girlfriends and I was for it or her authority. And in it or this to year all as if or as has turned over. I cannot understand that she wants. Its or her study has ceased to interest. She can pass or miss without ceremony school and dangle or hang about the god knows where. And recently she has not come to spend the night at all, I thought I shall go mad, searched for it or her all the night long on district. And they with girlfriends all the night long sat at any entrance. I had a suspicion that she takes alcohol and smokes. When it or her has found in the morning, she has explained that is offended on me, that I it or her do not understand also all time I abuse. I bring up its or her one, I young mum and too nikaoj private life. I try to talk to her and he as though it was closed from me. It or her attitudes or relations with girl-friends more interest, she experiences much more when with them will swear. neznaju as to her to be risen. Native advise to flog properly, but I am afraid what is it only will worsen position. What to do or make, neznaju?

D
24.07.2004, 03:50
Old problem of fathers and children. Lupit nobody is necessary, reflect, why she considers or counts, that you do not understand it or her and only abuse. Here all is no time us, children for us as something for "tick", is not visible in them independent people - is fed, mine, to sleep is stacked, anything plainly we can not explain, and is asked. The life we can not arrange, and them we learn or teach as to live (it not a stone in your kitchen garden and in full families such brothel or disorder in attitudes or relations), and they everyone take literally. My son is rude to the teacher, the husband began to bring up it or him, and that to him: " And you that as sometimes to mum you talk ", - the husband were stunned, to the guy of 5 more years, well and that, could not explain why to the son it to do or make it is impossible, and to yourself allows. But daddy, thanks God, has reflected, instead of began punches to learn or teach. I too at times notice behind myself everyone different and wrong, explain so, that a pier the alive person, I can be mistaken and do or make nonsenses, the main thing to notice and as it is possible to correct. Your daughter already adult here again all is more complex or difficult. Restrain in a boring, let is better all tells and not boitsja your anger. Knowledge - force concerning children especially, something can prevent, warn, and if it will absolutely be closed it will be very difficult to find communication or connection. To her should be comfortably with you about all share, and you closely or attentively listen and do not interrupt, have patience also she to you will tell absolutely everything, advice or councils it is better to give kak-that figuratively, instead of teacher's tone and to help or assist imperceptibly, most with someone to acquaint accidentally, well voobshchem all actually is banal.

Hazhilina I.I.
26.07.2004, 15:53
Anna! Similar, that you have got confused., that you should do or make as good mother and that is not present. Probably, you unduly sponsor it or her and preserve. The boomerang effect as a result has turned out, the daughter has got under influence of the teenage company, and "has left" iz-under your control. What to do or make? In this case, internal consultation of the psychologist is required. As it is necessary to analyse in detail yours with her attitudes or relations and mistakes or errors which have led to occurrence of your disagreements. One I can name right now: you have forgotten about yourselves, entirely having devoted yourselves to its or her education. Also have absolutely forgotten, that you too have rights. And your daughter should have not only the rights, but also duties. And one of these duties - visiting of school. Anna! Do not despair! Your attitudes or relations can be normalized. If live in Moscow, can enter the name to me on reception. Mine t. 8 916 140 74 55. I shall be glad to you to help or assist. My full data you can find, having pressed a red inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name

Light
30.07.2004, 08:44
Descend or Go from her on a disco, gossip with her in the extremity or end that of the extremities or ends, would ask that has made to you any newcomer makijazhik - sbliztes With her AT LAST THAT! Can at it or her ljuvov-carrots, and sex can also. Only do not shout fields which case, and that she will find to herself other interlocutor (in an entrance)

Anna
02.08.2004, 23:54
Thanks big all who has paid attention to my problem and has given advice or council. Whenever possible I shall necessarily use. All of happiness and health.