PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Irina Ivanovna, excuse, so have developed obstojatelstva-not with...

Hazhilinoj I.I from Taty
31.07.2004, 12:55
Hello, Irina Ivanovna, excuse, so have developed obstojatelstva-could not meet and call with you, I plan after March, 8th - if you do not mind our occurring. georgij/so call mine muzhchinu/came, we razgovarivali-very much tjazhelo/vidno/-he speaks it to him, that all will show time while to him it is good with this person, to a thing he does not take away, I plan to leave for another gorod-he when it uslyshal-has apprehended it agressivno-have told or said what anywhere to leave it is not necessary.., in a word / at me has developed impressions, that he mechetsja, but I have got another oshchushchenie-I want super vygljadit, I want, that I had new friends, I do not doubt of the feelings to it or him;them, I wish to be pulled out or escape from developed situatsii/in fact not I have made oshibku-let he dumaet/- Ivanovna, I very much on you raschityvaju, think to me it is necessary to correct much in the character never to not suffer any more so strongly..

Hazhilina I.I.
02.08.2004, 16:41
Tata! I am glad, that at you new sensation. Really, our future is not written down anywhere and depends on ourselves. And ourselves much we can change in the life. Certainly, call after holidays.