PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor!: mes back I have given birth, married. After sorts or labors I sit with re...

KSJU
28.07.2004, 17:56
Hello the doctor!: mes back I have given birth, married. After sorts or labors I sit with the child of the house one. Practically there is no the house, the whole days one in 4 eh walls. I live in 5 ti the floor house on 4 ohm a floor to me hardly to lower and especially to lift a carriage on ladders and besides to drag on myself the child. I would go to walk would eat ONE BUT. To me before sorts or labors have made lazerokoaguljatsiju on eyes to put it briefly prizhgli a retina was on grane amotio or detachments, but the doctor has warned, that now I cannot lift gravities more than 6 kg, at me already the child 9 kg. The doctor has told or said budesh to lift gravity there will be an amotio or a detachment of a retina. Now I had on it or this a phobia. I very much am afraid to lose vision. I neznaju, cho to me to do or make? Spasibl

Tolokonin A.O.
30.07.2004, 10:21
What has served as the reason of amotio or detachment of a retina? And how for a long time there was a problem?

KSJU
02.08.2004, 03:37
Hello the doctor! .u I was not otsdojki retinas, and was and there is its or her dystrophia, t. e at any moment there can be it. The reason I think all my pregnancy passed or took place rising of a BP under diagnosis GESTOZ-.

Tolokonin A.O.
02.08.2004, 14:08
Dear Ksju!
Presence gestoza speaks always about a neurosis. e. A problem not only in a dystrophia, but also available stressful factors. Address internally to the psychotherapist.