PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me serious problems in dialogue. In the childhood me always os...

Jury
30.07.2004, 04:14
Hello! At me serious problems in dialogue. In the childhood me always offended (at me a disfiguration - bad smack) called a hare, t. To. I was physically more weak than the contempoparies - beat. In a court yard to communicate practically there is nobody, a court yard big, but houses old and live in basic one "old men", from contempoparies only one person - the friend is more with anybody I practically I do not communicate. When I was translated or transferred in other school, me as have closed, I have simply ceased to communicate in general, there was a proof mistrust to associates t. To. Elements of gangsterism there was much more. Thus I would like and it would be desirable to communicate, but there is any pavor, I am afraid of judgements, is possible or probable and odobreny associates. In any degree I am prevented" on a science I am or be interested in physics, electronics, programming, philosophy. Me constantly criticize, I am afraid to go along the street, especially if ahead breaking - that riff-raff (in general in my city very high street criminality), I cannot get acquainted with girls, t. To. I before it or this did not do or make, and simply I am afraid of that about me will speak. I understand, that all this is abnormal, but I do not know how to change the life, read books on NLP, but I can not break a psychological barrier. Please, advise, that it is possible to make, probably, whether to overcome it most, whether crossing or moving to other city will help or assist. Thanks! Thankful in advance.

tasja
31.07.2004, 08:18
JUra, the circle of dialogue, your level is necessary to you. In Moscow, is more exact in Zelenograde there is an Institute Electron tehnihi MIET. It seems to me you act or arrive there without problems. At institute there is a hostel. City beautiful. Try all to learn or find out more in detail. It that is necessary for you seems to me.
If there are questions, write. S. And small physical defect - now not a problem. The main thing to find the good expert.

Andrey
01.08.2004, 21:30
The person is beautiful soul, appearance it obolchka which in due course varies, in + or-,
Dare and at All of you it will be good.
I wish good luck.

Bobrov A.E.
02.08.2004, 13:30
Basically to overcome much it is possible or probable. But it is necessary to operate or work gradually and to not be disappointed. In a basis of a social phobia which most likely, at you is present - a hypersensibility to estimations from associates and irrational alarm. It is important to you to learn to separate the fears caused cleanly by your imagination, from more less proved forecast of a real situation. Try to practice in it or this.