PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Misters doctors, respond me to my question, and that I have absolutely got confused. It is possible...

ETC.
01.08.2004, 11:54
Misters doctors, respond me to my question, and that I have absolutely got confused. Whether it is possible to recover from panic attacks for ever? And why after attacks PA you depart week (muscles of a neck, an arm or a hand and t hurt. Item) . I it or this suffer a year. Some months felt ideally, and since September was incured anew, yes so, that....... Except for job and a bed more nothing exists... .mene tried to appoint or nominate antidepresanty, the last that was - TSipramil, its or his saw two times, but all zaklnchilos that there was a sexual exaltation (physiological), after a while it oslablo, but sometimes amplifies. From Grandaxinum and Balatominala to me it was simple durno! There Was a RETURN reaction. In crisis to me helps or assists only TRANKSEN, but now it or him in Moscow is not present, t. To. The contract on delivery have not concluded (the price has not arranged). Now practically month without tablets, I go on employment or occupations to psiho....... First three weeks there was an obvious improvement, and now again kolbasit. Arms or hand tretoy day hurt, at job all is simple as in a malicious dream. To me only 26 at me all life ahead..... It would be desirable 6. How to me to overcome my problem?

Tolokonin A.O.
01.08.2004, 17:09
The internal psychotherapy really helps or assists at PA. The result directly depends on an expression of desire of the patient to change and harmonize the person. And it will demand greater or big efforts from the patient. tolokonin@mtu-net. ru

ETC.
02.08.2004, 11:01
That person who during PA is a person who should disappear, its or her place should borrow or occupy the person "UP TO", but with some updatings. And vse-taki, you could not prokomentirovat the VEGETATIVE PARTY or SIDE of the PROBLEM (duration, horakter, prechinu)

Tolokonin A.O.
02.08.2004, 12:52
At the certain communication or connection with psihotravmoj and if she gets into a subconscious mind is Pa observed and will disorganize it or him it is shown by vegetative frustration.