PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to achieve desirable rest? How to have a rest oto all? Simply I am mad lips...

The anonym
30.07.2004, 21:06
How to achieve desirable rest? How to have a rest oto all? Simply I am madly tired, madly all have got. Liked with the quarrels has tortured, to holiday to go it has not turned out iz-for jobs, and now and study will soon begin. And to live it would not be desirable. The more I live, the it would be desirable less. I do not see meaning of the life. What for further to live and be excruciated? How to get rid from navjashchivyh ideas, what I am necessary to nobody? What to live it is not necessary any more? Help or Assist.....

Buharov J.M.
01.08.2004, 02:35
Hello! If I have correctly understood, " to take a pause " from you now there is no opportunity. In such cases any new pleasant employment or occupation as a hobby can render not bad essential help, it is desirable - improving property. We shall tell or say, it is possible to start to go to pool, or to go for a drive on rollers or something or something else in this sort. The main thing - to break the ordinary, to bring in it or her something new. And let you are not frightened with possible or probable congestion of your schedule - one hour per week always can be found.

Kurovna
01.08.2004, 11:35
Yes, heavy! On myself I know... Probably, liked you not in this depression plays last role. Rollers, pool... This all is perfect, but how that the truth does not inspire optimism?
I while too from such situation have not found an output or exit, but zhit-that kak-that is necessary... Here now I change job, with "liked" all taki has left... There was a crisis, but now like has calmed down, has neglected everything, let will be as will be. All still I believe, that absolutely soon the life will throw to me any surprise... All the same all cares from a head not vykenesh, it is necessary to do or make, think, solve problems, another's... Probably, this period should be gone through. Congestion here at all at what. In fact for certain there was time when you were in time much more, slept or burn much less, and the mood was much better. Fasten, that and I wish.

child
02.08.2004, 12:32
Kurovna, many thanks for this report, yes all so is awful, all so have tortured, earlier the truth was rabotoposobnosti as that was easily given more, and now simply it would be desirable to fall asleep, and insomnia excruciates, with liked I like tozh almost have left. To live it is necessary, and as it would not be desirable. Gde-that at heart I hope for the best, eh as I do not like empty hopes. Thanks, once again