PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such question! It is the truth, that than you know the person before wedding more...

Monika
26.07.2004, 08:05
At me such question! It is the truth, what the more you know the person before wedding, the marriage or spoilage will be stronger? Or it is possible its or his month the nobility and longly all life with it or him to live?

Huch
27.07.2004, 15:14
I do not know as marriage or spoilage, but the sex life is shorter.

___
28.07.2004, 02:24
Any laws in this case to not deduce or remove! All strictly individually! I before wedding knew the husband less than three months. Nevertheless has quickly felt in itself the "" person, intuitively. I was not excruciated with ANY doubts about it or him! We Live already 10 j year, our marriage or spoilage strong, we think of the second child... Recently in any magazine subtracted or deducted risk factors for marriage or spoilage: if the pair has met till 20 years, met less than year, has various interests. This all about us, but we deny all these factors and principles. At me the intuition is strongly developed, I practically am not mistaken in people. The swine I feel at once. Simply rely on feelings and on reason, and time has no value or meaning;importance.

Huch
28.07.2004, 05:39
I have met the wife on its or her wedding, in a week married, experience not big, but the conclusion can be made already.

The girl
29.07.2004, 01:26
The share of the truth is... But all OOOOchen individually. I know many pairs which happily and longly live though before wedding were familiar all month or three...:-))) I still more many pairs which knew drug-the friend before wedding 2 3 years, and after 15 years or summer marriages or spoilage have left. (((
What conclusion? All depends on the person. And m., from feelings, and t. Item

Darya
29.07.2004, 17:15
Huch, and what, you from the another's groom have withdrawn the wife?

The anonym
30.07.2004, 23:56
From "friend".

Huch
31.07.2004, 12:22
At us obychy such is, for the second day to steal the bride. Here I also have stolen, towards evening have returned.)

Well here
31.07.2004, 23:17
You will not guess.

John
01.08.2004, 04:44
I know one history when kursantu-to the graduate of military school gave a direction on service to Germany, but for this purpose he should be by all means married. Or kuda-that on border with Iran. Such here alternative. Time it or he had some days, to Germany horror as it would be desirable, and the girl "near at hand" kak-that has not appeared. So he this very day has gone on dances in the evening and the first little girl who has liked to him prdelozhil to marry it or him:-) they Had time to undersign and have safely left for GDR. Friends spoke - excellent or different marriage or spoilage has turned out, two children rastjat. So really you will not guess

The anonym
01.08.2004, 07:20
I consider or count, that all that occurs or happens in a life of people very strange. Especially marriage or spoilage. It is simple lotorreja. Can carry, and can and is not present. The most important to not do or make a problem of one case of failure. And much easier to live happens, when by a life otnosishsja is easier.

Monika
02.08.2004, 01:42
ponjatnenko!