PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, hello. My problem and not a problem at all, only spr is possible or probable...

Nina
31.07.2004, 17:15
The doctor, hello. My problem and not a problem at all is possible or probable, only to cope with it or this I can not any more. I married, at me perfect family, the husband like me, I am adhered to it or him;them, we have gone through much together, he always was series. Not so long ago I have met other person, and now I force itself to come back home, after occurrings with it or him, I do not wish even to think what to refuse these occurrings, he too is married, and as it seems to me with it or him there is the same. I understand, that ezhto treachery in relation to my family and would be correct to refuse all it or this but then I understand, that the life will cease to make sense.
It is banal and is not new but what to do or make? To force itself and to break off attitudes or relations or.....?

Bobrov A.E.
02.08.2004, 00:32
Universal answers in this area are not present. Everyone solves them independently, proceeding from the needs or requirements and opportunities. But practice shows, that such attachments are not so longevous, and not perspective.