PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to men as concerns or touches that man's friendship from the cradle!..

Katrin
30.07.2004, 20:28
Question to men as concerns or touches that man's friendship from the cradle! I Shall try to explain shortly and clearly a short: the friend to my former guy with which at us were serious enough and complex or difficult attitudes or relations, began me to keep ringing and suggest to meet (I the girl coquettish, I believe has given him an occasion but such rough reaction did not expect). And so a situation not clear: they with was or former bosom friends, but he calls to me and wishes to meet!!!!! It seems provocation to me is......

IRISHA
31.07.2004, 17:48
Quite probably. But, basically, time he the friend was or former, instead of the present or true guy why actually to not meet? If, certainly, he to you is nice. I think you lose nothing.

Light
01.08.2004, 23:54
At me such happened or was possible twice. Very good friends to mine bojfrenda tried to get or start at various times with me more close relations, not trying to hide the intentions from it or him. One of them - the friend from the cradle. Result - jealousy, insults. It is visible, friendship friendship, and tabachok separately.