PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As you consider or count, since what salary (after the termination or ending of institute) a trace...

It is lovely
26.07.2004, 08:32
How you consider or count, since what salary (after the termination or ending of institute) it is necessary "to be killed" at job?

Tier
27.07.2004, 23:28
As a rule, conscientiousness does not depend on the salary)

The censor
28.07.2004, 22:42
If right after the terminations or endings of institute first of all to think it is necessary about prospects and professional body height. And when year you will work, you will become the expert it is already possible and to talk about the salary. Naturally and with famine to die it is not necessary and it is necessary to have any living wage (well if at once and a maximum). And this minimum (maximum) everywhere raznyj-in Moscow one, in Uryupinsk another.

The plowman
29.07.2004, 03:27
It completely agree with the censor prove to be work practically establish or install communications or connections and acquaintances and then already and a head twist.

It is lovely
30.07.2004, 05:34
In Moscow. And year has already passed or has already taken place. And conscientiousness at me just much (it is bad to praise itself, but it so).

VBD
30.07.2004, 23:48
Diligence of the subordinate does not depend in any way on the size of the salary. By my personal experience of the principal I know, that if the person not diligent - as encourage, all the same will be a little.

It is lovely
31.07.2004, 15:21
I work in the Japanese firm, and Japanese, as is known, the most exacting principals. More hardly, only korejtsy.
Sometimes it is a pity to me, that we do not have rubber Japanese on whom it is possible to knock as in Tokyo. Very much there is no such toy.

Huch
31.07.2004, 17:22
It is better to be less loaded for a smaller payment.
My friend working the bookkeeper at 5 enterprises, has dried up as plum for last years, hardly legs or foots drags. I do not know, whether this earned money for treatment will suffice her.

Kajfman
01.08.2004, 14:49
It seems to me - the answer in your question - to be killed at job for the salary it is not necessary