PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, advice or council is necessary. At us the corporate party, on which not is planned...

Oksana
26.07.2004, 05:30
People, advice or council is necessary. At us the corporate party on which there is no desire to go is planned. Well, here such I not sociable, wish to remain at home with the child and the husband. Prompt, what excuse or help to think up, that people has believed and has not taken offence, and at the same time did not insist? I shall accept any advice or councils as it is very urgent! Thanks.

The anonym
27.07.2004, 18:48
Excuses or Helps the heap - is ill or sick the child, leave with the husband for this day, wedding at the best girlfriend where you the witness and to pass or miss such well in any way is impossible well and all in such spirit. I fine understand you - itself I do not like these holidays at job and it was necessary not time "otkosit":)))

Oksana
28.07.2004, 04:53
Dear neznakomka! The Problem that I as though at once have not thought otmazatsja, and now it is necessary to think up something such spontaneous, that vot-here has arisen. If you understand me, prompt something simple and simultaneously convincing. Thanks.

JUju
29.07.2004, 12:20
Oksanas, at all illness or disease of real people!
It is not necessary, and here the nonexistent relative who has suddenly arrived to this day when you were going to on a party, and the daddy with the child this day wished to go on New Year's representation! In fact tickets are already bought or purchased, and the relative DISTANT to leave houses of one in any way it is impossible! (suddenly will filch that). Think up, that the mother-in-law (if she certainly is) has harnessed you to do or make salads (to cook holodets), for example to any event (anniversaries of their wedding - I think, that at your job hardly someone knows exact date of wedding of your mother-in-law and the father-in-law).

The anonym
30.07.2004, 01:20
Take the sick-list 1 2 days PRIOR TO a party...

JUlja
30.07.2004, 21:06
From our department there are no on a party 2 persons.
One reason does not speak in general, anybody does not get it or him, everyone understand and respect with its or his opinion.
And the girl in general has directly told or said, that its or her liked person so wants also she to him has conceded. Also that here, as a result we together with her have discussed a problem of a feminism, and all are happy or enough.

Inna
01.08.2004, 13:13
Tell or Say - the husband has made a row with jealousy and anywhere does not start up.