PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The matter is that I explained to the son, that we with its or his daddy each other did not like...

Asenka
29.07.2004, 00:47
The matter is that I explained to the son, that we with its or his daddy each other did not like, mutual understanding and love, so the present or true family did not approach or suit each other, and here with this person, at me. Well and how now with it or him to speak? What now the present or true family at them will be with the neigbour? I very much am afraid, that my son it will be thoughtless to look at marriage or spoilage. And I already feel guilty prered it or him as from its or his father has left, and other family could not create... It is good, though a daughter still small, does not understand anything!

Well here
30.07.2004, 07:07
Try to tell fairly to him, that you with the daddy simply were mistaken, only when will understand, that he can adequately realize it.

Ljuba
31.07.2004, 02:26
And what the husband has left to the neigbour? Also will survive in one house? It is awfully difficult to explain something in such situatsii-all in fact on eyes. At my friend happens to similar, her son was then years 10, the boy constantly did or made any dirty tricks to the new wife of the father and slighted its or her son, washing the familiar quiet and constrained woman in any way with it or this could not consult, but all this has ended years 14 15 when the boy began to take a great interest or be fond in girls itself.

Bobrov A.E.
01.08.2004, 10:06
Frequently happens absolutely unimportantly, that we "explain" to children. It is important, as we conduct ourselves and as we react to our mistakes or errors. Children learn the world through our emotions, t. To. Emotions "are easier passed" and possess stronger effect.