PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, prochla, that would work Nootropilum, it is necessary uvelichi...

Elena
30.07.2004, 12:59
The dear doctor, prochla, that would work Nootropilum, it is necessary to increase a dosage up to 6 in day (3* 2). It would be desirable to hear, that you think in this occasion.

Pronin D.A.
31.07.2004, 09:03
Depending on disease an effective dose sostavljat from 4 up to 12 in day in the first weeks of reception. Further, a maintenance dose 2, 4 4, 8 in day.

Vasily, Minsk
01.08.2004, 08:36
Scandal in my family is developed or unwrapped still that. My father, 63 years, the hypertensive patient with the experience. A cyst in a kidney. A gout. "Bouquet" still that. Thus he works in a high government agency and till last moment was on excellent or different to the bill!
On September, 16th from the salary he has bought or purchased packing this preparation, "Nootropilum"... I have personally shaken up all its or his medicines, but anything new there have not found (Hofitol, Miluritum, he Allopyrinolum, Parmidinum, the Euphyllinum, Corvalolum, Nitroglycerinum - all with prescriptions). Tomorrow, on October, 16th (month has passed or has taken place!!!!) I on the enormous protection carry on inspection in hospital of the unrecognizable old man as at us speak "sditenevshego". Batja became perfect or absolute "brake". Earlier, he rose on job in 6 30 and left from the house in 7 30, though above to 9 00. Today he has left from the house in 8 20, and yesterday in 9 00. Nootropilum has given complication on kidneys, and now batja is wetted without a pain for 30 40 minutes. Then as somnambula goes to fill up. When I do not start up it or him - cries as the child: I do not want on job, I wish to sleep. Does not watch or keep up itself. Can not fill a shirt, not clasp or button shirinku. The former militarian and jaryj the fan of sports, he became to all apathetic. " Batja, you ruin yourself! You will dismiss! - well and let! " Does not read newspapers, football, bubnit something inarticulate under a nose does not look... Passes the stopping as on job, and home. I would try or taste earlier on it or him to raise or increase a voice. And now he does not react at all on associates. Hundred times you call to a table - a zero of attention. While an arm or a hand you will not pull. Will lift eyes: " That? ". All time lays. And to not lift! Sleeps, sleeps and sleeps... It not the father. It is flaccid zombi which practically nothing understands since morning. At job will miss also in the evening it or him it is possible to communicate polchasika-hour. Then he again "is disconnected or switched-off". On Sunday at it or him this muck has ended... And only today I with it or him have normally talked. And as I shall lift it or him tomorrow to the doctor, I ne-zna-ju! Again there will be a war and Germans! Again there will be senile tears. Again mother will tear heart. So it for a preparation such, Nootropilum?
vassisualy2000@mail. ru