PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Four years as on a powder keg. Otherwise also you will not tell or say. Sadomazo any....

Emotion
28.07.2004, 21:20
Four years as on a powder keg. Otherwise also you will not tell or say. Sadomazo any. It is assured, my case is not original. Directly before New Year have quarrelled with the husband so, that feathers flied! Even was going to mark or celebrate New Year without it or him. Wished to sit down with a daughter, shampusika, her on the early childhood of sweets of everyones... Has told or said to itself EVERYTHING, I shall enter into New Year without IT or him. Will suffice. Here I shall smoke last cigarette and I shall throw, I shall cease to be nervous on trifles and I shall begin a new life in New to Year. Here about nine evenings he rushes with the gifts, a drunk happy smile! The Daughter run to it or him;them. To me speaks - quickly be going to, I wish to hear nothing!!! At me, naturally, at once from heart otleglo. Voobshchem, have very well noted! When saw off old year, at all was sorry for all insults in my address and has told or said, that all bad ostanetsja in the past. Longly tryndel how road him family and how to live without me and a daughter cannot. All was very good, but I pochemu-that any more do not believe him. Such impression, that hotet-that he wants, but do or make with itself can nothing. We can be linked iz-for a trifle so, that neighbours on batteries knock. And the most bad - I can not be defined or determined with it or him in any way to me to be or miss. When we swear - to all it is ready, when passions cease - I miss, and he endlessly keeps ringing. Leaves - it is liked? But I cannot be all time in a strain, it would be desirable simply quiet home life!!!

Volodja
01.08.2004, 04:21
Eh, to me your problems Emotion: - (you though miss the friend on the friend in separation. And at me any more so: - (Love at you simply such, be excruciated yet will not bother;-)