PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, would like to ask, that occurs or happens. About 4 5 years ago I an occurring...

olga
28.07.2004, 23:39
Hello, would like to ask, that occurs or happens. About 4 5 years ago I met the guy, we had Platonic attitudes or relations. We dispatch or deliver;have missed, but recently I have caught myself on an idea, that constantly I think of this person, he dreams me at the nights, in sex dreams. Recently he has come to me, and it has then turned out so, that we with it or him have overslept, though japrekrasno knew, that tomorrow I shall think of that, what for it was necessary for me. He did not insist, but I could not be kept, and it is possible to tell or say even when after mine, no, he was discharged I has shown the initiative itself. When I meet it or him too frequently, it seems to me that at me to it or him;them anything is not present, but when I do not see its or his week to me starts to seem that I without it or him choke, me pulls to it or him;them, I search for it or him in crowd. Help or assist me advice or council what to do or make, what with me prolishodit? That I am strange for a long time did not see and did not hear this person. I never was one at me there were guys it is possible to tell or say always. I never tested a disadvantage of attention. To me it or him rendered even excessively. I have got confused, I cannot understand myself.

30.07.2004, 12:43
Esteem lopa de vega a dog in the manger, cease to confuse vertual and real, healthy sex desires and attitudes or relations to love.

Well here
01.08.2004, 01:22
Easier to make a pause and eat tviks-can will grow wiser.