PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My husband does not want the second child, and to the first child has concerned as to burdens...

Alla
08.07.2004, 04:57
My husband does not want the second child, and to the first child has concerned as to a burden. Friends ask " when to the second give birth ", he responds " would be that to do or make ", and then explains, that he likes me. I do not understand it or him and why at men such hatred to children!?

Clara
09.07.2004, 12:41
Pridurok he at you, narmalnyj the man when so will not tell or say, di " mamenkin the sonny " has got used itself titku to suck, izvenjajus for roughness!

Marina
11.07.2004, 13:18
Probably, your husband really has not grown yet. Has not grown... I think, you should wait with the second child. And to the husband to talk about its or his behaviour in public. He conducts ugly.

TO.
14.07.2004, 19:34
Well also what especial in not wanting the second child? I, for example, too do not want the second child though the husband wants. And not for material reasons that is why that seems to me, it will be small treachery in relation to the first child (4 years): I cannot give him so much time as now, the part of my love, tenderness, attention will pass to the second child, the first will feel deprived, left or abandoned, etc. it Can is silly, but I am is very acute it I feel. So to paste shortcuts and to consider or count abnormal the person who does not want the second child - prematurely

Alla for To.
18.07.2004, 08:21
And your husband likes your first child or too to concern as to "burden"?

TO.
19.07.2004, 15:37
Well, as to a burden, certainly, does not concern, I repeat, he and more wants one. And whether likes is only he knows about itself. And, in general, it or him it is very good together: to the son and the daddy. The husband even sat with the kid of the house in holiday on care of the child when I went with the dissertation and was protected. I completely trust him.

Alla for To.
22.07.2004, 12:27
Your child in 4 years cannot still aktseptirovat to that you more pay attention. In vain you think, that will like more kid, in fact you mat-and the maternal love will suffice on all (you not the teacher at school what to choose favourites). Simply probably you have grown the senior sister (most likely the difference at you was greater or big!?) and consequently now so think!

TO.
25.07.2004, 23:31
No, I was unique in family

29.07.2004, 04:48
It not at all men so. Let he will ripen to it or this.

Willi
31.07.2004, 23:34
Alla, and and here friends? And that you want: to understand, why many men of children do not want or why your husband does not want the second child?