PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have left the liked person 6 months ago. The step is made correct. But...

lusja
29.07.2004, 04:56
I have left the liked person 6 months ago. The step is made correct. But recover from a pain I can not. I every minute wait, that will call, will ask to return attitudes or relations. The further - the worse. Kakoe-any delusion. How of it or this to get rid? Than to borrow or occupy ideas? Considering, that a wedge a wedge not vyshibla!

MArja
31.07.2004, 00:07
It is necessary to think less what is it delusion, you on it have guided yourselves. The sun is very remarkable occasion rabovatsja to freedom in the morning. Svobooda gives chance to choose than borrow or occupy today and now. It should be protected and very strongly to like itself instead of someone. He vernetsja, and feelings any more will not be. Will be only poterjanoe time.

Inna
31.07.2004, 16:29
Read books, go to a sports hall, call girlfriends on a visit. In general, entertain itself under the full program! Do not give itself chance to think about itself, in fact your decision is correct!

child
31.07.2004, 23:02
Familiar feeling. It is simple " the toad throttles " that has not come running and in legs or foots has not fallen with tears on eyes. So will pass or take place!