PDA

Просмотр полной версии : With the wife of a problem. The day, two, three - it's OK. Then scandal rolls up...

Vik
27.07.2004, 12:03
With the wife of a problem. The day, two, three - it's OK. Then scandal rolls up hour on 4 and iz-for nonsense (well there I for the night have not cleaned a teeth:)) or I with her have not looked or seen the TV, well vobshchem nonsense the uttermost), she does not work (the pregnant woman 9 month though up to pregnancy the same conflicts for the same reason, with pregnancy to connect or bind is not necessary), sits houses I work, I drink I smoke, I do not change from job at once home. Occasions for conflicts simply are not present. After scandal she again normal to become and speaks, that does not know that on it or her has found. On the offer to descend or go to the psychologist responds negatively.
THAT to me TO DO or MAKE!!! I start to get tired of it or this.

Konstantin
28.07.2004, 07:47
And you to her in all ugazhdaj, do or make how she wants, as in army, there is tovarishchshchshchshch an ensign. She in 3 days from mind or wit will descend or go and more on trifles will not stick.

Blot
28.07.2004, 13:41
Well now only to suffer or bear.))) and if it is serious, skandal-the piece is terrible. Try to conclude the pact about " nepovyshenii voices ". That is she can row, but is silent. Scandals, the truth, will turn to muttering, that too is not palatable.

Vik
30.07.2004, 05:08
2 Blot
To suffer or bear I so itself I shall soon go mad.
2 Konstantin
She and so especially at home does not break, and so in general on a neck will sit down. Has put most likely in that that she on character the leader, and on mentality silly. Here she wants that I submitted to her, but its or her silly requests and judgements sometimes kill me.
And in general to call and consult at kako-go nibud the psychologist it is possible.

. AND.
30.07.2004, 09:49
And up to pregnancy she too at home sat? And how much to you
- To her and you - years?

The anonym
30.07.2004, 20:55
2. AND.
Up to pregnancy studied in technical school, but not especially naprjazhno. The diploma has protected one year ago.
To her - 21 me 23.

. AND.
31.07.2004, 02:46
Well and to that we are surprised? Young, healthy, problems
Any, and from dialogue - only you. While informs-
Suffer. And there pushchaj goes though in trenazherku, though where
- To communicate. Then, expel it or her with a carriage in
Park or the nearest place of a clump same young
Mummies. At the same time the child voduhom podyshit. And then - on
Job, and on krajnjak - the maximum or supreme to receive. She to you for
It is thanks will tell or say, in four walls, moreover after
Technical school.... Only see, that a stick to not bend.
She will be MUM.

antimol
31.07.2004, 22:25
I with. it agree, it she from Adeps rages. Here you will see, informs, will give birth, will start to be engaged in the child and she will have no time iz-to row for trifles. The truth scandals with the reasons can begin.