PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I live at half strength. I feel half, emotions half, half I am afraid, vi...

Light
28.07.2004, 05:02
I live at half strength. I feel half, emotions half, half I am afraid, I see half, at half strength I work, at half strength I think, I like at half strength, I want at half strength, at half strength I speak and I speak only half, even labiums move at half strength, at half strength to crying, I am at half strength dared or laugh at half strength, I have a rest at half strength, half I communicate, swear half, all in half. A floor me. Half of my force.
Of that do I am afraid or I do not want?

Herring
28.07.2004, 19:47
The monologue of Lion Evgenevicha Hobotova)))) the Girl of that you are afraid is direct or not hotite-you can tell or say only or the psychoanalyst. We here are borrowed or occupied by another.

Kind
29.07.2004, 01:00
You also have written half, nothing is clear. 2 herring: CHyo that you not in spirit today. Or I am not right?

Aliska
29.07.2004, 10:57
It not polsily, is your force. Another is afraid to become, all time think, what you estimate or appreciate (" And suddenly not ponraviljus? ") well, etc. you Know, what is it at you half, means you can also greater.

Calibre
30.07.2004, 11:27
polovinka you gde-that was lost, here and in polsily..

Herring-kind
31.07.2004, 06:41
Why. .v spirit. Already)