PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my wife depression, her 50 years were executed.. Depression prodolzhaetsja 25...

Leonid
29.07.2004, 18:28
At my wife depression, her 50 years were executed..
Depression prodolzhaetsja 25 days.
What restful medicines can be accepted?
How to remove or take off depression?

E-mail ahargentina@yandex. ru

The novel
30.07.2004, 21:56
The choice of medicinal preparations depends on type, the form of depression, from its or her degree of gravity, from a clinical picture of a depressive syndrome (prevalence of those or other elements, for example melancholy, alarm or apathy, a flaccidity and retardation, a sleepiness or on the contrary - exaltations and sleeplessnesses, etc.).

Therefore urgently I advise you to address to the expert - to the psychiatrist personally so that he has picked up to your wife necessary psychotropic medicines. In absentia anything to appoint or nominate it is impossible in general, and at depressions - in particular.

I still would advise, considering age (50 years) to reduce your wife to ginekologu-to the endocrinologist and to discuss a question on expediency of purpose or appointment estrogennoj replaceable therapy as it is proved, that depressions at women of climacteric and postclimacteric age are easier stoped and more favorably proceed on a background of a replaceable hormonetherapy.

Bobrov A.E.
31.07.2004, 03:52
The choice of therapy in general and medical products, in particular, is made only on the basis of medical examination of the patient. Forms of depressions - mass. It is even more the statuses reminding depression, but not being those. All these statuses are treated - to a miscellaneous. Except for that specific features of the patient have great value also. Wrong purpose or appointment of medicines i/or regimens of their introduction can worsen a status only. Therefore to give concrete references in your case it is not obviously possible. Most correctly - to show yours to the spouse to the competent expert.