PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 25 years. The situation seems - there is no place further. I work with prestigious organiza...

Irina
22.07.2004, 11:34
To me of 25 years. The situation seems - there is no place further. I work from the prestigious organization. Has married. Like very well. But.. Always was afraid of job of the secretary. At first sight certainly no trouble you will not think - I cope with her well (so speak). Vobshchem to me have offered job of the secretary. To not pass to this post means to lose job in the organization in general. Such z/p I anywhere shall not find.
I shall tell about the sensations more in detail. In job I am sung not dialogue with the principal (but at us normal), and with extraneous visitors especially with principals of other organizations (they very much not predicted) and I am afraid to not consult sporuchennoj job. Replaced secretaries in the various organizations - everywhere arranged, and in soul or douche days considered or counted, when it will end. What to do or make? To become pregnant and leave it does not turn out yet.

Annet
23.07.2004, 17:54
Greetings! To me too 25 years, I too work as the secretary and to me your pavors are not absolutely clear. If normal attitudes or relations with a management or manual you should feel more than confidently! Especially with extraneous visitors. It they send or have come on reception to YOUR management or manual, it they sit at YOU in a reception, it they drink YOUR coffee, and you the MISTRESS. As to dialogue with principals of other organizations the first, on what they pay attention, coming into a reception, it how you look or appear. Good kostjumchik, makijazhik, a hairdress, an on duty smile... It is not necessary to see in them inoplanetnyh essences. All of them MUZHIKS, also estimate or appreciate you first of all as woman, and on your business qualities it or him;them to spit (it already to your heads to solve competent you the secretary or not). And this or it should use. A maximum of charm, politeness and CONFIDENCE of. I too work in the large and solid organization, to communicate it is necessary every day with directors of factories, corporations, etc. So this all is checked up on experience. And about to become pregnant and leave is you you will always be in time. It is necessary to prove all over again that was where to come back. Besides, job of the secretary is a time or temporary job (we all life shall not respond to calls and to wear teas and kofei!!!), and got support of the management or manual, it is possible to try to realize itself in other sphere, but it is already separate subject....

Lena
24.07.2004, 14:16
To me already 30!!! I Work as the secretary of 6 years, already in 2 j the organizations. The main thing, that director would not "stick" and "did not solicit". And voobshche-that it agree with Annet, though job of the secretary not so time or temporary.

Lena
25.07.2004, 02:57
To me already 30!!! I Work as the secretary of 6 years, already in 2 j the organizations. The main thing, that director would not "stick" and "did not solicit". And voobshche-that it agree with Annet, though job of the secretary not so time or temporary.

Annet
26.07.2004, 16:24
Lena, you really consider or count job of the secretary " not such time or temporary "? I work from 18 years and to me it becomes terrible at an idea, that in 40 years I shall work too as the secretary. NO! I do not want. It seems to me, that the person is more senior 40 looks or appears in a reception of director more than ridiculously. Though I like the profesiju, to me is insulting when underestimate our job, including its or her destiny of near maidens, but in a life there are more interesting and perspective employment or occupations.

Annet
28.07.2004, 05:46
Lena, you really consider or count job of the secretary " not such time or temporary "? I work from 18 years and to me it becomes terrible at an idea, that in 40 years I shall work too as the secretary. NO! I do not want. It seems to me, that the person is more senior 40 looks or appears in a reception of director more than ridiculously. Though I like the profesiju, to me is insulting when underestimate our job, including its or her destiny of near maidens, but in a life there are more interesting and perspective employment or occupations.

Irina
28.07.2004, 23:14
Thanks of the girl. Wish my of good luck! And you the same I wish.

Annet
29.07.2004, 07:24
Success to you, Irishka!

Happy
29.07.2004, 18:58
To me of 40 years. I work as the secretary about 8 years and I am not going to to change job. I like it or her. There is no more womanly speciality, in my opinion. To not supervise, but to help or assist - here a role of the present or true woman. And I do not know, of that you are afraid. All people with whom you communicate - PEOPLE. And if to everyone you will approach or suit first of all as to the person, to same as you, you will necessarily find common language. It do not agree with a "on duty" smile and "kostjumchikami". The attitude or relation to people should be sincere and a smile too. And kostjumchiki in general business the tenth. Meet and see off not on cloths, and on charm. And the main thing to not be stuck out or not evaginate. The secretary it first of all "arms or hand" of the principal. About itself in general to forget well.

Lena
31.07.2004, 03:08
Annet! I can too schmtaju, that the secretary should be the girl. But in the 30 I on on them as I do not look or I appear, therefore I do not know, that with me will be in 40 and as whom I shall want to work. And now to me very much nravit to communicate with different people, to respond by phone, and even to prepare the chief of coffee! And while I not that do not wish to change!!!