PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the problem standard, but for me is accident: the Husband likes me, but...

JUlja
28.07.2004, 05:24
At me the problem standard, but for me is accident: the Husband likes me, but attitudes or relations as waves all exactly and well he leaves in spirit with drunkenness and change, home can not come day. I in zmeshatelstve, am tired to read the literature on a psychoanalysis and a psychodiagnosis, to be picked myself. And recently has found out, that during its or his absence at me full apathy to it or him;them... Has submitted on divorce... When he with me, all I forget and I forgive, but when it or him is not present series, I am excruciated from bessonitsy, adjusting or setting up myself on calmness. There can be this feeling sobstvennichestva, and the youth and inexperience can. But I cannot be reconciled with it or this...

Gyk
29.07.2004, 03:16
It is not necessary with it or this it is reconciled. For the sake of what great purpose? If you consider or count, that have deserved such reference or manipulation suffer or bear and further. But the woman deserves the best speed up, rather than to wait day of the gone on a spree husband. Will find the present the man as you all life ahead is young also. Success!

Jeanne
29.07.2004, 18:15
JUlja do not suffer or bear! At me mum till 40 years suffered or bore, I from the cradle do not know, that such rest. As I shall recollect already vdrozh... She regretted us: me with the brother education did not allow to divorce. And I do not remember it or her those years laughing or dared. A sin to speak, but my father has died many years back of heart attack and an excessive load from vodka, and mum began to live. She rastsvela, has looked younger. She in 50 looks or appears as 35. And when it or her I ask now why has not divorced, she and speaks: Young was, silly. And now she lives with the man and blossoms, though they not young. Also is surprised, that in such years was solved...

ZHuli
30.07.2004, 17:29
JUlja, correctly to you advise. With such the man you underestimate own self-rating, and soon will acquire a great lot of complexes. Not to the bill of exchange your life so it is worthless. Every day, he in fact unique in a life, tomorrow will be new - but it OTHER day.. Think above it or this. And more, ancient used to say - all to illness or disease from nerves, do not ruin itself, sooner or later it will end, should will end, and in what status you will remain? Changes.. And if he will bring to you AIDS? And all your hopes for a life in a urn? He of that costs or stands? It is better to hurt once to itself having removed the reason of sufferings, than to pay off, be excruciated by her or it all life.. Budte wise. Success!

child
31.07.2004, 01:42
" And recently has found out, that during its or his absence at me full apathy to it or him;them... But when it or him is not present series, I am excruciated from bessonitsy, adjusting or setting up myself on calmness " Contradict. Though, you are similar excruciated from loneliness. And to throw it or him it is necessary. Has submitted on divorce - fine, at you disagreements are not present - are young, children, joint are not present apartments, to divide there is nothing. Also do not meet it or him, get or start the novel, will have can following or next to use as Analginum without vyskoih feelings, but I think, that no trouble in it or this is not present if to be fair