PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! If you remember, I asked you advice or council in occasion of ljubovno...

Alice
29.07.2004, 10:16
Hello!
If you remember, I asked you advice or council in occasion of love dependence. Yes, I had a terrible depression and really very serious vital period connected with a problem of search of new job and a certain self-identification connected with it or this. razmahalas gradually, but... Till now excruciates simply strange sensation de zha vju as if or as all that was, was as it is necessary, as dbudto all this is predicted or forecast and has come true:) And all that will be... Only consequences or investigations. Strange presentiments which have the nerve to come true. Has met the love in the underground... Too the presentiment was... Has passed by. He me saw also I it or him, but we have pretended. Kak-that became easier.
He waited for another, I am simple from chustva the protest have escaped - he has caused me too many pains, I cannot to him is simple so to get, I do not regret...
Good, what there was that was, here only as of a head to finish the cure? Very hardly to live in such status of strange predictability... It is too much elections probably and the responsibility - for itself - the same most terrible:)

Bobrov A.E.
30.07.2004, 02:11
Helps or Assists, if first time to cultivate or incubate in itself a rage on this person. But do not take a great interest or be not fond too.

The anonym
30.07.2004, 08:57
Do not struggle good luck, it is dangerous,
And the prize will turn back loss.

Alice
31.07.2004, 01:12
Good luck... With itself:) the Rage - me is destroyed or blasted with negative feelings, I cannot:) I output or exit Seems know - only I do not wish to pay the price:)