PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist me please!!!!! I do not know that to me to do or make have passed or have taken place a year, and and...

Natasha
30.07.2004, 14:30
Help or Assist me please!!!!! I do not know that to me to do or make have passed or have taken place a year, and changes any are not present! And this all has begun that one year ago I have met with oboldennym the guy both externally and internally as to me then I seemed is better it or him never met and always dreamed about such! Yes each girl having seen it or him would lose a head! We have started to meet and learning or finding out I have understood it or him, that madly I like it or him and what exactly it or him I wish to see as the husband. New year came nearer and we planned where we shall go and as it or him we shall spend. I was the happiest person on light, but 3 days prior to new year he has called to me and has told or said, that has met another... During that moment I did not know that to me to do or make and tried to behave in arms or hand, but to me I would not be desirable to live wished to commit suicide! Time went and some times in a month we continued vse-taki to meet, but it was only sex and I was glad, that though I can sometimes see it or him. It probably was my greater or big mistake or error, that I have not told or said was not present. I simply was afraid more never of it or him to see. Has now passed or has now taken place it is more hollow year as we have left, but once a month we till now meet... I do not know that to me to do or make I do not know as to tell or say to him was not present! I Am afraid more never of it or him to see. And iz-for it or him I can not begin the private life! I start to meet guys and I compare them to it or him and I understand that they much worse and at once I shall leave. To me I am serious also do not know as me to get out of this vicious circle... .hochu to begin a new life without it or him, but I can not. And till now I like it or him! I never considered or counted myself weak always could tell or say to the guy was not present, and now myself I do not learn or I find out..... I ask help or assist me! Advise that to me to do or make.

Bobrov A.E.
31.07.2004, 00:22
Basically at you two variants. The first - to leave it or him and to begin a new life. In due course the pain necessarily will pass or take place, and you will find other person. The second variant - to consider how nevertheless to adhere your guy to itself. But for this purpose it is necessary to cease to be so dependent on it or him. Unfortunately, to help or assist with it or this it is possible only at personal meeting with the psychotherapist, and that not at once. With emotions too it is necessary to work.