PDA

Просмотр полной версии : nebolshle addition: I consider or count, that I am too emotional, and still to me of...

Hope, 21
29.07.2004, 01:27
nebolshle addition: I consider or count, that I am too emotional, and still myself ochen-it is very a pity to me. In me terrible phobia sits: to marry the person who will be same as my father. Thus mum always speaks me: I live only so that at you all was good, I do not want, that at you all would turn out the same as and at me... About my friend she speaks, that " he the good guy, but he likes, first of all itself(himself)... " It seems to me, that she subconsciously in all men sees a prototype of mine of the daddy. You only do not think, that I any silly juvenile chicken who has no place to put the hormones. Simply during such moments I am lost strongly. I am afraid of all - to remain one, to remain with such, as my daddy.. It does not mean, that I only and dream of marrying. Simply I want, that me appreciated and respected, and with such approach as at me, nothing turns out. I the loony. And the awkward age like would pass or take place...

Cat
30.07.2004, 19:45
Nadja, it is necessary to you not zhadet itself, and to work above itself. Can descend or go to you to the psychologist? Voobshche-that is a lot of very quick-tempered people. That you such, are faster not your fault, and you is white. Can buy or purchase to you to itself a boxing pear? And to be unloaded on her so that forces on someone to shout does not remain? For the same purposes the pillow will approach or suit...
At all I do not know, that to you still to advise. But I know precisely one. To work above itself it is possible and it is necessary. Train will power, try to restrain... I Hope, at you all will turn out. By the way, since March, 8th you. I wish, that the good, celebratory mood did not leave or abandon you.