PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Friends, prompt how to get rid from strong emotional and physical for...

Natasha
23.07.2004, 21:00
Friends, prompt how to get rid of strong emotional and physical dependence from married men. Never thought, that I shall collide or face with it or this!

:-)
24.07.2004, 15:48
Greetings Natali, get or start to itself the single muzhik:)
All is very simple!
And it can destiny?

The anonym
25.07.2004, 01:55
Natali, and you to him call, he can waits!!!

Alja
26.07.2004, 16:47
Natasha! At me the same problem, I can not more. If you will find a way out, write..

Natasha
27.07.2004, 06:18
I very much wish to get rid of that pain which arises when he to the wife every evening comes back... Alja, write the e-mail. We shall think together.

The anonym
27.07.2004, 14:17
And I vstupjaju in your club.
That to do or make boom, devchenki?
I already have reached the handle, painfully forces are not present!

The anonym
28.07.2004, 13:24
email:
ugg99@mail. ru
Let's think together..

The anonym
29.07.2004, 03:08
Little girls! I too have got or started the novel with "zhenatikom" this spring, but in time have come round. He all time is afraid of anger of the zhenushki, and will run endlessly to her though does not like. Whether Vidite-" I can divorce from for the baby ". And rebenochku-those 3 years exactly it is so much how much to its or his marriage or spoilage. "Hitrozhopaja" excuse for expression zhenushka has got... Little girls, appreciate itself, be not exchanged for these or thus married. They get divorced seldom and only at cinema.

Taya
30.07.2004, 14:31
Greetings to all!
Did not think, that it is a lot of us))
Actually, it seems to me, that girls get or start the novel with married men only iz-for a dissatisfaction in private life. There would be a normal guy series - not ponadolibos to itself for superfluous problems to search. And so - a double situation - either and to it or him;them, or with anybody. Because to find the person on soul or douche it is very difficult.
And about that the wife is afraid is it is correctly noticed. Simply umora. All cleans or removes after itself that voloska does not remain. It would be desirable to learn or find out about your experience, and that sometimes I think, that I one such silly woman)) Write - T-treasure@yandex. ru Taya, 24.