PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I do not know that occurs or happens to me, it has begun 4 years naz...

Irina January, 14th 2004 18.01.04
26.07.2004, 06:45
The dear doctor! I do not know that occurs or happens to me, it has begun 4 years ago, I have not given to it or this special value or meaning;importance. Before I go to other country, city, and now an occurring, there is a nausea, legs or foots do not obey and freezes. Already two times postponed flights, accepted uspakaitelnoe, I try to overpersuade myself that dangerous me does not wait for anything, but my body does not listen to me, is now simple kashmar. What is it and how it to treat?

Trofimov A.P.
29.07.2004, 10:49
It is treated - by a homeopathy

Irina
30.07.2004, 14:26
Irina! That occurs or happens to you is called social phobias t. e. Obsessional pavors and for them it is necessary to get rid t. To. By itself will not pass or not take place. Also it is not necessary to take a great interest or be fond uspakoitelnymi t. To. They give only temporary effect. Really the best vyhod-it to address to the good expert (homeopathist)! If to pass or take place course of treatment it is possible to get rid of it or this for ever! P. S. I, itself have passed or have taken place through it!