PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me an awful problem - I talk in a dream......

Andrew
29.07.2004, 01:43
Hello, the doctor! At me an awful problem - I talk in a dream... Sometimes even I shout. Already I notice behind myself such year two. To me of 18 years. It very much strains me. When I wake up I think, whether I have told or said chno--nibud through a dream such, for what will be a shame before parents. Happens, they even in the mornings on me iskosa look. Sometimes kovorjat, that I speak, and to me becomes even worse. Everything, that at me inside I can tell the most secret in this dream. And it simply shocks me. How to be? How to be treated? What in general to do or make and what to undertake? Urgently I ask, help or assist me! Your help is necessary to me!

Beljanchikova
30.07.2004, 11:18
Andrew! Very much I sympathize with you. But when the person snores, believe, it is even worse for associates. Probably your life recently is full of strong impressions? Not badly to make an electroencephalography of a brain. The only thing, than I can calm you - people do not tell the secret ideas in a dream, and simply make comments on the maintenance or contents of the dreams.