PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear professors and citizens to them confidants! A status of mine zdorov...

Smeshnoj O.C.
25.07.2004, 12:55
Dear professors and citizens to them confidants! The status of my health by the general or common medical estimations decent, does not cause or cause special alarms in anybody. Even the dentist, having finished or stopped more recently necessary procedures with me, has declared: " Well, chtozh. I shall not tell or say, what is it charm what, but your stomach now will accept nutrition enough for normal functioning chewed ". With health of organisms, more shortly, at me more or less normally. Stable, so to say, a status. Alarm I show in other occasion.
It is noticed, that when I hanku guzzled in quantities or amounts not measured there was " a fellow friendly " and without features. Same I and when am tired very much or did not sleep for a long time. Well, be pulled about about everything I can and it is long, to meet any person, a question what to punch, solve, extend is to me without ceremony during the moments of a life marked above. When has put comes about daily occurrence... O-about! Here I am completely not talkative, without any charm and even verses I do not compose, I can not. And around I shall look or see: people is mown. Badly from people to be separated. I also have sounded the alarm. By the way, as I have peeped, people another can and without the general or common weariness, and without vodka of nonsense to speak and features knows what to get up, sometimes and not without advantage or benefit for itself or someone. Here also I wish to ask you: I am sick?

Olesya
25.07.2004, 21:42
You not smshnoj, the friend, and simply visionary! Well it too is useful!

Smeshnoj O.C.
26.07.2004, 02:22
On the report from Olesya September, 07th 2003 22 : 46 : 25

Absolutely I cease to understand people. Here tell or say to me, fair people: what knowledge should be possessed, what confidence to have to manage most to tell or say a word, only one word - "rights"?
On public - it is easy or light, on meeting - without ceremony, on edine with another - too it is possible. To that since the childhood learn or teach: how to tell or say, to not worsen the position. And to itself? How to learn not lgat to itself?
You, Olesya, possibly concern to a fair half of population of a planet. I - hardly. You can come to the doctor and tell or say: " the Doctor! I am sick very much! That Hurts and that, there and there, here and here ", - fairly and frankly. And I, if shall be solved on a campaign it is eternal any absurdity will prevent - from trousers week of not seeing iron, up to hardly appreciable shiver in arms or hand at vrachevatelja. And after one view on that or that whom you to yourself have noted in healers, comes to an idea mind light: " Ah, well done Ah, has come! You then only also did not suffice! Idi-ka you in a drugstore, buy or purchase to itself of coal activated and find or consider it or him for itself panacea ".
For last five years so already was twice. To me has sufficed. I am full that coal. Wished to try or taste without kinds, without representation, that the doctor is a former student, the same as also all students from time to time trained, that is why sense in human very much even understanding. Well, as if or as, as well as you now. Simply, cheerfully and almost with singing. Pleases.

The anonym
26.07.2004, 22:36
Be not impressed so. To run to accept a new life!

Smeshnoj O.C.
27.07.2004, 12:15
Have accepted? I Hope, that has successfully left.
Citizens! To me not the obstetrix or obstetrics, me somebody from psychotherapists opinion to hear, with that to itself the conclusion and to bear or take out.

The anonym
28.07.2004, 05:37
Yes, undoubtedly.

Oksana Dlja Smeshnogo
28.07.2004, 07:33
You very much neuverenny, about it or this even you nik shouts in all throat. Here hanka to you gave forces, with her you felt the hero. It is necessary for you to find the certain "stimulator" morally liberating. Under "stimulator" I in any time do not mean something accepted on a breast or inside. More likely it something connected with a self-suggestion. Well type of training: " I the most charming and attractive.... " And t. Item Also have patience in struggle against own complexes and self-flagellation.

Smeshnoj O.C.
28.07.2004, 18:26
Nik, the nickname, urged on the teperjashnee to me and it is pleasant and not pleasant. On the one hand me any would not name ridiculous, and a combination "shn" otvratno. On the other hand is very curious surname. Here it is a lot of memoirs. Not important.
With uncertainty you have very correctly noticed. I devilishly doubting type. And last fifteen years only in that also I am engaged, that simply I force itself to not notice this uncertainty. You will not believe, but such long above by itself the violence already some times bothered me also I afforded, being in holiday, gde-nibud is far from people, podvisaja headfirst on a rock, to shout that is make a fool about the uncertainty, about pavors and other pieces. Well, and then all began again.
Inspire itself "appeal" I can not. It will be not so favourable me. Here business cleanly pragmatic, with job connected. The matter is that if at me also it will turn out to inspire this business to itself then it will be necessary to inspire urgently something the return. In fact sometimes it would be desirable not only to receive the salary, but also to think, that you have earned it or her fairly.
I did not try to be engaged in self-flagellation, but if so it is necessary, it is possible and to try or taste. Only, if fairly, I am afraid of a pain. Especially, when beat in a nose. I kogda-in the childhood some times "ploughed" that a nose successively and since then at me the complex or a phobia (Ha has really developed! Here, similar, in a fashion this word. Too it was pleasant to me. Sounds not bad, by the way).
And here suffer or bear I cannot. To expect too I am not able. Has once appointed or nominated appointment and in those four hours, that prostojal expecting that, that eventually and has not come, enough taki has well met all sellers in near located boothes. And it has remained, remembered, with them till the late evening. Unless it it is possible to name patience?!
Basically, I also could name myself healthy and how much not differing from others, but I did not like that when I was rolled up, is tired that is it operates or works peerly to that has drunk. In my representation it does not keep within on polochkam and in rjadochek a little. I also have thought to myself: " CHto-Something, the brother Ridiculous, here is not pure or clean. It would be necessary to ask psychiatrists: from what such pleasure to you when it would be necessary to groan and feel broken, suddenly it would be desirable in pljas to go and verses to shout in the middle of the city area? " Understand? Well, it is similar to the phenomenon in sports named by the second respiration. But if with the second respiration to me all was pure or clean from the scientific point of view clearly enough. The trainer explained to us longly about that. And when I for the first time I have experienced this situation, in akkurat to myself at once all and have explained, that is why not ochen-that and was frightened. And as you know, if the second respiration without concept to receive, it is very terrible. At us iz-for it or this trouble has befallen one one maiden, iz-that has not understood in time that such has left. But conversation not about that. That's it now I cannot understand: why and whether it will longly proceed? In fact it, on my understanding, not so correctly. And so has developed what to ask is not present at whom. Iz-for my trifles hardly who to itself will fracture a head. Here I at random also have put. At random, so to say.

Galina
29.07.2004, 18:17
I shall try to break a head above your second respiration. As one good turn deserves another.
Emotions are always accompanied by vegetative and endocrine reactions. It speaks that any emotional exaltations is connected with a hypothalamus. As is known, a hypothalamus is, vo-the first, the maximum or supreme vegetative center, organizujushchy all vegetative components of emotions (change of arterial pressure, frequency of intimate or cardiac reductions, etc.), and, vo-the second, is independent and through a pituitary body operating or controlling many endocrine glands, as causes occurrence of an endocrine component of emotions (emission of Adrenocorticotrophinum, Somatotropinum, sexual hormones, corticosteroids, etc.) Sense of these reactions consists in preparing an organism to forthcoming muscular or brainwork.
From a disputed situation (in your case - overwork) accrues or increases an emotional strain, which, in consequence or investigation of a failure
Processes of inhibition, can pass in exaltation of the certain nervous centers. Similar to volume what at you appears after reception of alcohol or hanki any. Voobshche-that, it testifies to enough strong nervous system. But sooner or later it can terminate a neurosis. With all following consequences.

Smeshnoj O.C.
30.07.2004, 07:10
Thanks you big, Galina. The word of honour, is very pleasant to feel itself again at a lesson of anatomy. And I do not joke at all. The childhood to recollect is always superb! And the sense big has turned out. I in fact have absolutely forgotten there were about all these hypothalamuses, pituitary bodies, rilizing-factors what you have mentioned. But if I could receive the answer to the concrete question designated by you about the reasons of a failure of processes of inhibition at adjustment by my own hypothalamus of communication or connection between endocrine and nervous system of my own organism that happens it is similar to consequences or investigations of influence of alcohol, under conditions of absence of mechanical damages, yes at full as it seems to me, absence of such necessity (necessity of a failure of inhibition) a question would wash was removed or took off by itself.
Me pleases, that at the pathology noted by you above the marked communications or connections at me as you were expressed, strong enough nervous system. " Yes! " - I shall tell or say to you, dear Galina. " I am still was insolent or keep still. And me are not going to still to bring to psychiatric clinic. Early! I shall not be given by it or him alive! Will not wait, devil's children! " But that all occuring or happening to me, should will terminate only a neurosis - directs at sad reflections about transitoriness of life and quite obvious result of a life - any mogilki on a cemetery and dandelions growing on her.
Galina, what I to you have personally made bad, what you in neurotics have defined or determined me, moreover and job of my own hypothalamus have remained dissatisfied? But, in any case, I believe you. Tell or say, the doctor, how much I still needed to live?