PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether I do not know I am sick but this situation very much disturbs me. In current already 3...

kiti
28.07.2004, 16:06
Whether I do not know I am sick but this situation very much disturbs me. In current of 3 months I cannot already relax, I feel as as if I am nervous at the slightest pretext and without it or him. Frequent tears. I am irritated at the slightest pretext. With relatives often I lead up or I take business to scandals and then I run into a hysterics. I am not assured that I adequately react to situations. I feel a constant nervous strain. Was not so Earlier. I cannot tell or say that in my life something has sharply changed, that there was a weighty reason for such behaviour. Sometimes I simply drink somnolent to fall asleep and not terrorize associates. Prompt how to understand.

Buharov J.M.
30.07.2004, 06:32
Hello! Under the description, your status is similar on asteno-neurotic, usually described t. n. " Irritable delicacy ": easily flashing boring instantly tires, the anger at once passes in tears and t. The item More often such status arises owing to chronic overwork (we shall tell or say, excessive loads at job) though it is impossible to exclude and an opportunity of influence of any corporal disease. If there are bases to consider or count, that has put here in overwork it is meaningful to try to understand why you have created for yourselves such regimen truda/rest - quite often it happens attempt " to escape in job " from any internal problem. To understand it or this it is possible independently, or by means of the psychologist or the psychotherapist. If there are no bases to consider or count, that you overtire - it is meaningful to pass or take place complex medical examination to establish or install, whether you suffer any, till time the latent corporal disease.