PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a serious problem, I cannot leave from the husband, me it or him och...

Majja
26.07.2004, 07:41
Hello! At me a serious problem, I cannot leave from the husband, it or him it is very a pity to me, though sometimes I simply hate it or him for everything that he has not made all badly. We have a son 3 years, but he lives at parents... .snachala there was an occasion a job that with the child my mum sat, is then simple so it became convenient", but it does not arrange me, I wish to live without the husband, such, but with the child. To me offers a marriage another the man, I cannot tell or say that very much it or him I like, but he to me can give normal family, and opportunity to give birth to one more child from it or him (he very much wants it or this), and I cannot leave from the husband..... We do not have housing and material problems. Here if he has expelled me, to me it would be a hundred times easier, but he suffers or bears all and forgives any rudeness, and he feels that I wish to leave and become even more softly and is more affable. And then it or he now very badly has business or affairs at job, and I am simple for it or him I am afraid, that he will lose also job and me. On the offer to be temporarily separately responds nothing, can hardly wait and he to agree?

Margo
27.07.2004, 15:54
Majja, here that I to you shall tell or say. The first: all muzhiks IDENTICAL, has checked up on personal experience... Where a guarantee, that this the second the man, I quote: " can give normal family ", especially you speak, that not so it or him like. The second: as will transfer or carry this all the child, he for certain adores the daddy, it why that has not caused or called in you opaski and doubts the Third: you did not reflect, there can be you Anybody any more will so to like as your husband. If all this has not convinced you, NOT POSTPONING, leave from it or him, the more quickly, the better, it is impossible to live with the person iz-for pity, all the same kogda-nibud you will leave, it all the same sooner or later happens, but then it will be more complex or difficult to child to transfer or carry yours with the husband the conflict

tanita
29.07.2004, 05:24
Margo, I support or maintain you on all of 100 %!

Mari
30.07.2004, 06:20
You know Majja, for the second the man to hope it is not necessary. If you can take the responsibility for and the child on YOURSELF it is possible to leave. It is very easy or light to transfer or carry the responsibility on another " here if he has expelled me, to me it would be a hundred times easier ". Certainly, would be to blame whom for the subsequent failures. You as the little girl, have palmed off the child to parents, yourself to the second muzhik to entrust want. To be more serious it is necessary, more independently and there is more than responsibility for own life and life of the most native essence.