PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 2 D Coming back to polemic from October, 20th. All your posting will get an idea...

ST
08.07.2004, 20:15
2 D Coming back to polemic from October, 20th.
All your posting will get an idea: " In what meaning of the life? ". You, it appears know the answer to this question. But I shall agree only with last yours 10 words.
And " a usual normal life ", - to yours are simply grey petty-bourgeois everyday lives.
To like it is necessary deeply and violently. To you it can be sick, but it is a unique way to live in full force.

2 Explorer on October, 21st 2004 01 : 35 : 53
The love after joint residing on the basis of love, the general or common facilities or economy cannot be born
I get now divorced or am now carried. After 10 years of a joint life (there is a child). Friends, at job - in a shock. to. Our family was represented all ideal. We for all this time never (!) swore at the wife (were silent nedoponimanija, it is a little). But during any moment, it has appeared, that we live on a habit. She with the child in itself, I in itself. To go with them to walk - it would not be desirable. I come from job - for a computer or TV, they - they separately (lessons, TV..). Also what us unites? The child? And when he will grow, will leave? There Was a habit - come home - someone is - well, all on a place.
Well she passes or takes place, this love..

Explorer
09.07.2004, 18:00
Passes or Takes place certainly if to sit before TV, or a computer all vremja-(the strongest love passes or takes place, if at people is not present either joint addictings, or the purposes, stremlenij-(((

ST
12.07.2004, 12:59
And so there was everything, was..
And joint addicting for ball dances, and circulations in muzei-galleries, and nakolenie-purchase of an apartment, and job at us in odeom sector of economy, and the child we together were engaged (chose school, section, trained in music (all tore we play on f-but)..
But has passed or has taken place.

CHunja
14.07.2004, 09:19
And why you are not interested in affairs of the wife, its or her cares, mood. As has passed or has taken place day at the son at school. What it is interesting to them on same TV? You were simply discharged of a life of the family. The computer, TV, the life... Now divorce. You think will find the new love, but she too will be not eternal. Also what so all time, up to mors has grown fond, has stopped loving, has divorced and again all all over again? Yes does not pass or take place love if you in yourselves do not kill this feeling. Yes, shchenjachy the delight from one kind of the beloved in a youth passes or takes place even much earlier. And you have lived 10 years and really for these or it of 10 years you have not got much more valuable feelings to the relatives in soul or douche?

Explorer
18.07.2004, 07:41
When that that leaves, to react it is necessary at once if you value family and close people. You have neglected everything, is possible or probable to you so it was more convenient. Rezultat-divorce. After fight, fists not mashut:)

ST
20.07.2004, 23:45
2 CHunja
And here, was interested in affairs of the wife (interestingly state of affairs of a contestant firm), and here was interested in study of the child (learned or taught the multiplication table, the bill in mind or wit, spelling).
" Love up to a grave " - exceptions. By the way, the wife herself spoke about cooling feelings, " can stoit look to us for others polovinki ", the truth then, it has appeared - she so tried "to adjust" feelings. And is also such factor, as sex attitudes or relations (with. About.). Speak, good with. About. Very strongly cement family. And so, at us with it or this not so. When to the wife cut out cancer shchitovidku (7 years ago and then I in hospital was the regular customer, and to doctors paid), its or her hormonal "status" has worsened also an inclination to with. About. At it or her it was noticeably lowered. The wife to me even has allowed " to go on the left, only that she did not know about it or this " (I it or this, the truth very seldom used). But basically, it can also too has affected or influenced my decision to divorce. The spouse, last 4 5 years, sometimes spoke: " And can we shall divorce? " (it, besides, from its or her words so she wished to pay attention to weakening of our feelings).

Emotion to the author
21.07.2004, 19:02
You speak - the love passes or takes place, feelings too. Here you have divorced and write here with such pain. Whether what feelings are, but could not save family? And in general it is impossible in all and always to blame men, sometimes they too need to be understood.

Explorer
24.07.2004, 12:15
Time the medicine has helped or assisted your wife will cope with such serious problem as a cancer it was necessary and with this, an intimal problem spravljatsja-) I I do not believe, that the modern medicine could not correct for a hormonal background. And you should achieve and speak it or this to her, that she to you nuzhna-AS the WOMAN, instead of as the partner on an apartment... To you probably was laziness, and you preferred to walk occasionally on left, instead of the wife reanemirovat-(((I do not understand, you get divorced already, or still doubt?!

CHunja
25.07.2004, 22:36
Dear ST! All your problem (in my opinion) the most usual - men do not understand women. Most likely you have really floated on current. Your wife has transferred or carried complex or difficult operation. Know, she has started to feel on a proverb " the sister the wife to the husband healthy " is necessary to the brother rich, and. At it or her doubts have gone or send. You have not seen it or this and could not convince it or her that she is necessary to you. In occasion of sex. The man always wants, but not always can, and the woman on the contrary, always can, but not always wants. It is necessary for the woman of caress and attention in this plan more. Why she to you has allowed to go "on the left"? Yes waited that you will tell or say that I want only with you. Why she to you suggested to divorce? Yes waited that you will respond, that you native, I only like you and only with you I see a joint life. She WOULD LIKE to hear that she yours polovinka. Why you, men, do not wish to look more deeply, you are stronger than us, we wait from you for PROTECTION against all vital peredrjag. And not sex cements family. You can receive the stunned sex and from the maiden of the certain employment or occupation, but IT does not mean that with her you will have a perfect home life, love, feelings. Also what the love up to a grave " means "? Do not believe in these fairy tales! The Love in itself does not exist, it or she is done or made by the person, podpityvaet by the acts, preserves the actions. Yes, all over again there is a love, passion and t. The item But then on the foreground leave absolutely other feelings. Even that at you the joint child. The god has blessed your union. In the child your general or common blood flows. And you LIKE it or him. Do not restrain itself. Try to break a situation. You the man! Take the wife under an arm or a hand, walk in park, admire as rezvitsja your child. Even words it is not necessary, the wife and so all will understand and bezkonechno will be grateful. Well here such we silly women. And you forgive or excuse it to us. We live heart, and you reason. And you think with other woman in 10 years the same cooling will not begin? All will be in the same way if nothing to do or make. So what for to change an awl for soap? Recollect something good that when was at you and on such note reconsider today's your view on home life. To break much easier, and here 10 years of a life already NEVER to return. I wish you prudence.

D
27.07.2004, 22:19
To like deeply and violently - that stands up for your words? And series necessarily "painfully". That is why you also are assured, that all this passes or takes place. Grey petty-bourgeois everyday lives - boredom, though they almost all our life. To you anybody is simply boring also in it or this is not guilty, you would like to test strong feelings, I even chut-hardly envy you, because they are not necessary to me, means at you still full forces. The wife yours it is a pity to me also the child too, to live for them not in your rules, you disturbs only your feelings, your boredom, your searches, your desires. By the way the truth, that as almost at all. Everyone want something for themselves and anything concrete in exchange. Initially everyone build a life so that to find the happiness, and almost nichtoby to make happy even one person. Well. Let as you speak all and is, but that nobody will take away belief. At me too not all is smooth, but I resist. And we live. To you too success!

C
30.07.2004, 04:52
2 Explorer on October, 22nd 2004 14 : 34 : 28 end CHunja
1) the Medicine has helped or assisted to cope with a cancer. But hormonal problems, have naturally remained, if the organ entirely no hormonal preparations completely can replace it or him leaves.
2) In tom-continually, that feelings have passed or have taken place and it would not be desirable me anything her to speak.
3) why - an awl on soap? Women different, it here men identical also differ only the salary.
2 Emotion to the author on October, 22nd 2004 14 : 34 : 23
With such pain because vse-taki liked. I also do not like conflicts. And now we get divorced (1.11 - court).