PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I would not like to live....

X
27.07.2004, 02:06
I would not like to live.

Osho
27.07.2004, 13:18
.. You are wrong always, the life is always right. Therefore always, when will feel unfortunate, know, that in something you are wrong. Be corrected, but do not try to correct a life, it to make it is impossible.

X
28.07.2004, 11:51
Thanks for the answer, but at me so serious problems, that I have absolutely got confused. You I am right, guilty only. And I would like myself for it ubitb to hang up, chetvertovat. Be I prokljata!

The anonym
29.07.2004, 12:01
E-e! SO it is impossible, you that! The Self-malefice saw, self-decay even saw, here self-damnations it was not necessary more.

From Lazareva
29.07.2004, 15:00
We too are not guilty and that contempt for and deep discontent with self is there is an aggression to the God. This stage is overcome hardly enough and excruciatingly. When we understand, that are not present guilty then we slowly and excruciatingly pass or take place the first phase which is called to learn to not kill love . You have started to vary, but the deep discontent with self, a situation and destiny at you is strong.

$
30.07.2004, 03:41
Children or Guys, poosorozhnee with Lazarevym, too there it is a lot of skazochno-divine...