PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! It is very a shame to me but nevertheless help or assist to get rid of an addiction...

polina
27.07.2004, 18:24
The doctor! It is very a shame to me but nevertheless help or assist to get rid of an addiction sharit at the husband on pockets Me interest not money and everyones there zapisochki bloknotiki with phones and addresses Probably all business in my jealousy but for it or her really there are occasions and I know also the husband have ceased to be for me native and close after several scandalous histories I at all do not know married I or not (officially yes) At the husband now the free schedule of visiting of family But the matter is that even now I continue to climb to it or him;them in pockets to examine its or his clothes on presence of maculae from lipstick though all fine I understand Can be I try to be convinced that he me not dostoin or that is a morbid draft is curable all business in me how to turn a back to this situation can. How TO CEASE is disturbing TO CONCERN To the FACT WHICH it is impossible TO CHANGE

Tolokonin A.O.
29.07.2004, 08:03
Dear polina!
You precisely summarized, that it is necessary for you. If it is impossible independently then necessarily resort to the help of the expert. Psychological problems dostotochno effectively are solved psychotherapeutic methods.

Natalia
29.07.2004, 21:45
And what for you, actually in general need this humiliation: changes, " free pososhchenie "? You that - an exhibit in a zoo? You zhit-that are going to? Get divorced and release or exempt about itself a place for new more devoted and liking men. Otherwise is simply such form of an algophilia!