PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Last time, already is more than year, to me occurs or happens, as speak, cherti-ch...

Attracting
23.07.2004, 22:28
Last time, already is more than year, to me occurs or happens, as speak, cherti-that. In personal zhizni-full calm (as in verses at Rubalskoj-to me of 30 years, and I nezamuzhem). At job nachalnitsa constantly suppresses and, despite of my experience and experience, on a service ladder quickly grow harmonous diplomnitsy (recently after institute) And at me as to spite, the weight (it always has seriously increased occurs or happens when I am in constant stress. Now I weigh (95 kg much.). e. It is a crisis parameter for health. To find other job it does not turn out yet (probably nobody wishes to deal such thick and not so young). Simply leave I cannot as to live to me begins at all on what. It is very a shame to me, but till now parents send money. Though in an ideal there should be all on the contrary. Subconsciously I understand, that more so I can not live.

Alina
26.07.2004, 23:19
Be not upset. More year is not term. At many cherti-that occurs or happens during longer period. Try to concentrate the attention not on quantity or amount of results (occurrings, events) events for any time, and on their quality. Whether have changed these events your life or have simply flown before eyes, not having left neither advantage or benefit, nor a trace. " Pour in a new jet " during your life. Putting greater or big purposes, we can count even on average results, putting before ourselves the small purposes, we can not reach or achieve and those.
We live during uneasy time where people give attention to a word "happiness" too much, aspire to it or him;them, at all not understanding sense of this word. As a result - stresses, "fashionable" now depressions, disappointments and insults on destiny. Live simply, learn to take pleasure in house affairs, from performance of any obligations, but thus do not forget about that there is your personal inner world on which it is necessary to try to leave time. Do not forget, that there is a nature, and not just the roads overflown by machines or cars that there is a music, and not just a voice nachalnitsy, giving orders. Watch TV Less. I think, that neither the program of "Window", nor such serious news from daily news will not inspirit you of spirit but only will even more depress, will revolt, will upset. Television programs already for a long time do not give positive emotions, and in fact the good spirit is necessary, that something has turned out. I wish patience and success.

Attracting
29.07.2004, 21:24
Thanks.