PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, you could not explain, what with me was in the childhood? I recollect...

Xenia
27.07.2004, 16:09
The doctor, you could not explain, what with me was in the childhood? I recollect, that when to me there were 3 4 years I fell asleep under own very strange ideas. I could not prjamo-taki fall asleep, yet did not imagine the naked women who are going down in hatches. Then women went on underground karidoram-to labyrinthes and came to different rooms. In one room them excruciated - did not allow to descend or go in a toilet, and those very much wanted (thus I always went to bed with an empty urinary bubble). Others put a stomach or belly on boards and pressed from above something. Especially it was pleasant to me, that the breast nestled. I even felt pleasure from an idea, that of it or him is very sick, especially that at whom a breast greater or big.
In 5 years I any more do not remember visiting of such ideas. Has passed or has taken place. But these ideas were daily during many time and together with pleasure I tested also horror. Any more from naked bodies and a pain, and from this place under the ground. CHto-something like a hell, but I in fact could not then the nobility, what such a hell?
Now at me a problem with a breast, kistozno-the fibrous mastopathy and sometimes painfully to sleep on a stomach or belly. Besides she at me obviously underdeveloped - small with the involved dummies or papillas.
Whether there is here any communication or connection and in general, than to explain such here? Moreover there were very pleasant ideas, that people are put or planted naked zadnitsej in a web. Well here is easier, to me the husband has told or said, that I am probable in the childhood have sat down popisit in the street and have got sing in a web. Here associations also have gone or send. Would write, please, that all it meant?

Bobrov A.E.
27.07.2004, 19:32
To interpret your children's dreamings here and in this format trudnovato. But most likely they reflect yours infantilnvye experiences which owing to age had malodifferentsirovannyj character. Here and sado-mazohistskie and oral and genitourinarnye subjects. Sound as well others arhetipicheskie the moments. Whether these experiences are connected with your today's disease, to tell or say difficultly. (it is possible or probable, that very mediated dependences and is available, for example, through the phenomena t. n. A psychophysical infantilism). I do not exclude, that for you in the childhood the subject of the raised or increased control was rather actual, that in particular was shown in pavor before an incontience of urine. It in general correlates with your predilection to obsessional fears in the present and not so balanced self-rating. And more it is known, that at children quite often arise externally "adult" snye or imaginations. Most likely, they are connected with so-called arhetipicheskimi educations which "are as though passed" us from our ancestors in a "ready" kind.

Xenia
28.07.2004, 23:38
The doctor, and could be so, that at me parents or the grandmother with the grandfather were engaged in sex, and I simply did not realize it or this or I can saw a greater or big breast and gde-that in mind or wit have counted or reckoned what to press it or her painfully? Can me than the woman with the big breast has offended or has frightened? Can be so?
Simply I suspect, that the father at that time resulted or brought the mistress in the house and me drove to her, that is used me as covering.

Bobrov A.E.
29.07.2004, 21:10
Can be and about what you speak, had any value or meaning;importance, but to judge it or this on described Vamu to a dreaming difficultly. And more, interpretings in a psychotherapy are done or made necessarily on the basis of studying the concrete patient and its or his status. In absentia interpret dreams only fortunetellers.