PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 34 years, it is dissolved, children are not present. I am am liked by the good guy...

Nina
20.07.2004, 16:49
Hello. To me 34 years, it is dissolved, children are not present. I am am liked by the good guy, nekchemu pridratsja, only its or his appearance mene (to tell the truth) is not pleasant. He probably feels, that I do not like it or him, is more correct not voshishjajus it or him and never I feel zheljanija tselovatsja with it or him (further it or this while business did not come). What to me to do or make? To lose it or him not hochestsja, to me snim it is good (as with the friend) but to force itself voshishchjatsja it or him - I can not. Help or assist razobratsja pozhalujstja!

Sem
21.07.2004, 10:08
You saw kogda-nibud humorist Jury Galtseva? And represent what to its or his wife?! So your problems are florets, in comparison with Galtsevoj

marusja
24.07.2004, 04:13
Nina, you have responded, that to you it is good with it or him as with the friend and by your words it is not similar, that you like it or him.

The anonym
27.07.2004, 23:52
Yes about what love there is a speech? When like unless look at appearance of the man? And similar silly questions does not arise. You like not looking on what, contrary to everything, giving warmly, caress, tenderness quiveringly and bezogljadochno! Interestingly as you will start singing, when will lose this friend, lovely lady?

DREAM
29.07.2004, 19:33
Nina, at your age the woman already looks at the man comprehensively. Do not hurry. Simply you have not understood yet the attitude or relation to the person. Looking that else will move or weigh down. It is possible to have in Apollo's husbands and to go with a lantern under an eye. In my opinion the sincere beauty is much more longevous.