PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The DOCTOR, MANY THANKS FOR ADVICE or COUNCIL! I AM VERY REVOLTED or INDIGNANT BY THAT GRAMOTEEM, WHO UCH...

SVETLANA
26.07.2004, 08:10
The DOCTOR, MANY THANKS FOR ADVICE or COUNCIL!
I AM VERY REVOLTED or INDIGNANT BY THAT GRAMOTEEM WHO LEARNS or TEACHES THE DOCTOR TO THE LETTER. YES UNLESS SO IT IS IMPORTANT, WHEN ADVICE or COUNCIL OF THE DOCTOR IS NECESSARY. YOU WILL THINK, OPISKA. BE ARRANGED WITH THE PROOF-READER IN EDITION IF nevmogotu!

The anonym
27.07.2004, 23:26
Here see, how incorrectly react:), to you not 14 years...

The anonym
29.07.2004, 06:39
Light SO she Also is SPECIAL CORRESPONDENT MANKA-the EDITORIAL DUMMY, is MORE From IT or her there is nothing TO TAKE

HOLE
29.07.2004, 19:03
Svetlana, can, you any more will not read through it - for a long time wrote. Has looked or seen at your situation and it would be desirable to help or assist a little, t. To. Has had been ill similar... By the way, do not pay attention to some strange people, simply multiply them by a zero! You have brought the pain here, therefore you should react only to those people who understand and support or maintain you. It is your problem - to pass or miss through itself a pain of other people, to feel guilty that at others something is bad. We in the answer only for itself as it is strange! At each person the destiny. Let's understand with yours situatsie a little... Parents... All parents become old and sick. You did not know it or this? Knew. Remember, an old age - not pleasure??? Certainly, remember. Nobody speaks, that it or him it is easy or light. Difficultly, but they should overcome it. Than you can help or assist them? Only that will be healthy and happy. Think it or him easily to look at your sufferings, a pain, despair? Cure itself and you will be issued in their eyes. Nothing brings so much pains to parents, as sufferings, misfortune and not developed life of their children. Start TO CURE itself and very soon you sweep up or will notice, that people became around much happier. You - the strong and courageous woman. I am assured of it or this, and YOU? Get rid of a pain inside of itself. How? Yes think that could be much worse. Take a pure or clean leaf or sheet of a paper, divide or undresse it or him on 2 polovinki + and-. Start to fill with a minus, but remember, that ahead you will have a filling a positive column, be not loaded into the problems, simply commit them to paper. What has turned out? For the first time it turns out more minuses. Be not frightened it or this! Near to each minus write, that you can make that it to correct. By the way, problems should be only yours, t. To. You can will consult only with the troubles... Do not write - the husband badly eats, because it is its or his problem! Put before itself only the small purposes: then it is not terrible to carry out them. Move forward small steps.
I personally see many pluss in your situation.
1. You have coped with illness or disease (or for the present consult!). Could be much worse!!! Agree???
2. You have parents. Let growing old, ill or sick, but they are and were! And many people do not have parents or they are incited against each other. Recollect the childhood, any personally your pleasures, a supper, a holiday, a new doll, a zoo... At you it is. And mnogi cry at the nights in a pillow because at them it or this was not!
3. You have a husband!!! Are surprised? And know, what at its or his many women is not present? Present the life without it or him. Right now... How it??? Take your photo an album, look through it or him, warm the heart that was... In fact this YOURS, he is YOURS a MAN! To him it is difficult, you wish to help or assist him, but begin with YOURSELF! Stretch or Drag out muscles of the face - SMILE! To itself, the sun, the HUSBAND! The man feels the responsibility for the woman, to him it is bad, when she sick and unfortunate. Many men do not maintain and leave, and then come, again leave... It or him it is bad, when they forces of the muscles cannot help or assist the woman. Understand it or him! PLEASE!
4. You have a computer. Well also that, YOU will tell or say! And that!!! It is an output or exit! You can always talk to someone to relieve a pain, to find the help. The computer HAS simply born or HAS simply taken out me from abyss. I am very grateful to him, I like it or him, I decorate, I smile and I speak good morning... Ridiculously??? At all. Good words and ideas bring mass of positive emotions which us so does not suffice.
And know, what many people could cope with such situation, how at you??? Believe... Esteem the clever, kind books of psychotherapists filled by humour. I was very much helped or assisted by books Svijasha and Norbekova. I write you a site.... http: // www. universalinternetlibrary. ru/There it is possible to find and esteem books which will help or assist you.
1. Norbekov http: // www. universalinternetlibrary. ru/book/norbekov4/ogl. shtml all over again will be not clearly a little and trudnovato, but do not throw... The author specially tries to force to think and become interested your brain. There many its or his books and you can esteem them absolutely free of charge.
2. Svijash. Try to buy or purchase its or his book (she small, in a soft cover) How to be, when all not how it would be desirable. To you very much will help or assist. I now simply study its or his book " Smile, yet late! " I correct that else has not won itself.
Cure the soul and a life around will change. By the way, Svetlana, SOON SPRING!!! Have felt it? SPRING! LIGHT! The SUN! The BLUE PALATE! Warm or WARMLY! LEAVES! FLOWERS! For the sake of all it or this it is necessary to live. How you think?
OJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ! Has undersigned! It is a pity, that late you has noticed: it is not assured, that will read through. It would be desirable to help or assist.... If vsyo-taki will read through, zaintereseutes leave my imejl - I shall write: for me a lot of time I (do not work)
Yours faithfully, the Hole