PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And at me an angina ((((And on hospital now I can not sit down (Today vozvernul...

Tier
14.07.2004, 06:06
And at me an angina ((((And on hospital now I can not sit down (Today vozvernulsja from native land BF (went to get divorced), has brought a heap of gifts from the parents for me, and I vse-taki not so understand - from my point of view they at all do not seem to me such people who with pleasure with the son in the family will accept me (and I do not hurry up while I try to hold basically a distance that superfluous promises to not give or allow), but to indirect attributes they just try to keep in touch (call, write cards by all holidays with which me even BF does not congratulate, gifts pass though easy could not do or make it or this). But intuition me vse-taki seldom deceive, what for then they do or make it? Or to them former nevestka so has vexed, or the synulju well know...

Well here
14.07.2004, 21:13
, synulju to attach want, see normal deushka has got, all on a place, the head on brachiums, can work, and synulja nakormlennyj-happy or enough, che still it is necessary? And rebetenok ready already is.)))

Tier
16.07.2004, 10:32
About rebjatenka they to me have already sung, that one cub in family is too little))) I shall not understand another - former nevestka was younger than me, quite nice, without cubs, from their native Ukraine, but BF speaks, that they from the very beginning very sharply against it or her were. Then it or he has a brother, so the wife of the brother too (from my point of view quite normal maiden) is very long in bayonets perceived, only years through 5 all was settled. And I am more senior BFa (the truth of all for a year), with the child from other husband, the financial position of my family in soles is not necessary to them, and suddenly at once so has liked?

VA
16.07.2004, 21:41
Universal remedy. 100 vodkas and two table spoons of honey there. Also can on BF and its or his ancestors you will look or see more optimistically.

YOU WILL BURST
17.07.2004, 00:18
And that. .inorodets in your case very good variant. .vsegda you will have time to tell or say.. " Your mine not ponimat ". .i to its or his ancestors too if will "run":). .a voobshchem.. Be not ill or sick..

Well here
17.07.2004, 03:55
If he such as semolina kashka parents will aspire to attach it or him to independent lady, and to-two creams of wheat to drag difficultly.)))

Tier
17.07.2004, 19:42
Thanks, people, for sympathy. Vodka with honey I can not - an allergy (((2 Well here - I think, you are partly right))) He, more soon, not on a cream of wheat, and on such klushu simpotnuju it is similar)))

Well here
18.07.2004, 03:58
I still yours semejku thoroughly do not know it, all on your impressions. If znal-all precisely would tell, raspchatku on three pages would give out!)))

Tier
18.07.2004, 19:39
By the way, has thought on whom mine BF externally brushes away - to Dorenko (and something logical in it or this is:))), only accordingly than years on 15 is younger. Well and on character I have already written to you:)

The anonym
20.07.2004, 10:22
Yes m.. M., the cream of wheat nothing the general or common has no from Dorenko, Dorenko sokree is similar on ispotrivshujusja tinned production, but it and to the best Dorenki in home life demand simply inhuman patience.
And already podnadoelo porjadkom-hochut to give their child to parents to kind arms or hand, tyk in fact they not eternal.

Well here
21.07.2004, 06:33
Simply krrrrasavets!))) At us here in konfe dorenkovskie znakomtsy, ksta, is))))

The anonym
22.07.2004, 06:15
Well also that to many women Dorenko ndravitsja the pressure, here at Tier even its or his visual repetition, moreover for 15 years molozhe-ochuuuuumet

Tier- Here
23.07.2004, 07:54
Whether it you chto-?))) From me while will suffice) - I speak one to 2 anonym, am externally similar)

Well here
24.07.2004, 07:50
No, not I. B-me upasi!))) I to you would be extolled by soap then...))) From numerous group onanizmennyh comrades)))

The anonym
24.07.2004, 18:53
Has taken externally, externally and ostalno itself you blind, huch Dorenku, huch Lukashenku, a cream of wheat a material pliable.

Well here
25.07.2004, 07:42
And where I, also what I?
You skazhite as my name is I shall not respond you..

Well here
26.07.2004, 22:26
And where I, also what I?
You tell or say as my name is, I shall not respond you..

The anonym
28.07.2004, 01:46
It is talkative nuvot not moderately.

Well here
29.07.2004, 11:47
Two tyka-not mine. I am not so impatient....)), the rest podtverzhdaju-it I!))