PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt a subject on psychology for scientific job, please. The subject should in...

Veronica Regush
26.07.2004, 11:01
Prompt a subject on psychology for scientific job, please. The subject should include attitudes or relations of adults and children, and also psychology of collective and school. Thankful in advance...

I am I
27.07.2004, 08:33
Well, for example... Attitudes or relations of the silent, quiet child with odnoklasnikami which do not see in itself the same person as they and it is constant above it or him the same child of the house and its or his attitude or relation scoff at parents also.

unita
27.07.2004, 17:26
Interesting question... I on 1 course wrote course on a subject " Styles of family attitudes or relations " but about school there anything in entered... It is possible to modernize and name it or her " Influence of styles of family attitudes or relations on mutual relations of the child with schoolmates " - to think up that is possible much, but is usual kak-that vse-taki write course, find empirical base, collect a material, and then already think out, as all this to name

Me
29.07.2004, 08:17
So all is very simple. Take a subject of mutual relations of pupils and the teacher!