PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here, the idea amusing has visited or attended... It is So much people on light and all with the har...

Страницы : [1] 2

I am I
07.07.2004, 01:45
Here, the idea amusing has visited or attended... It is So much people on light and all with the characters, but in fact everyone tries to find the polovinku and criteria to these or it;this polovinkam too probably will be different. On yours, what qualities at the person should be to approach or suit you on all 100?

I am I
08.07.2004, 08:42
For me as shows experience, appearance not the main thing. The main thing that the person was not ordinary. That it or he had a constant need or requirement of movement that the family for it or him always stood on the first place and I too:). And here to my girlfriend it is necessary neprimenno bright beauties that an eye to not allocate or remove, and the rest is not important...

Huch
09.07.2004, 04:36
If phantoms identical

I am I
09.07.2004, 19:44
Huch, what vfy mean?

Huch
10.07.2004, 02:05
Each person has a phantom if the identical form, means, they are people who will sympathize each other or will converge. My friend, can on a photo, for example: school, who is easy or light to define or determine with whom was friends and between whom at school there were romanchik, proverenno on all of 100 %)

I am
10.07.2004, 16:41
At your friend obviously unusual abilities! It turns out, what on appearance it is possible to define or determine character? He can open and give the business advice or councils who to that approaches or suits:)

I am I
10.07.2004, 18:35
At your friend obviously unusual abilities! It turns out, what on appearance it is possible to define or determine character? He can open and give the business advice or councils who to that approaches or suits:)

ksy
12.07.2004, 01:46
However, appearance not the main thing. Strong character and that was not boring. If I not iogu to talk to the man, he outside of is not necessary. Should be independent and the leader at heart.
Whiners, loosers, mamenkinyh with sonnies and losers (and as with topers) I I do not respect.
But in appearance too there are some moments which should be necessarily. Zost 180 sm, black expressive eyes and not thick there are less.
By the way on the bill of family, I consider or count that the family should be on 2 place after career.

I am I
12.07.2004, 21:43
ksy and if at it or him body height will appear below and eyes blue, but thus with it or him it is not boring also career successful then all peerly does not approach or suit?

Huch
14.07.2004, 13:18
Abilities really rare or infrequent, level with Jesus. Was terrible to hear from it or him some things Earlier, for example, looks through a photo, specifies the person a finger and speaks, that its or his life will soon break... So it also turns out, 16 days prior to mors of my father, has told or said that he will be lost.. And has occured or happened... He particularly has not told or said, has simply told or said prepare... When it has occured or happened I was in business trip... And in general, not only it.. Has cured the little girl of 11 years from belokrovja from which parents, doctors it or her already have refused have released or have let off home to stretch legs or foots... Something. To me has helped or assisted, to much me has learned, sometimes on trifles I help or assist him as he cannot help or assist itself(himself). CHto-something I razgovorilsja today.

I am I
15.07.2004, 14:42
Improbably! I would not believe in such things earlier, but after to my girlfriend absolutely unfamiliar the man have predicted or forecast, that to her will offer unusual job one of these days and it is better to her to agree, therefore as she there will meet the husband and uedit to live abroad, and then and happens, I probably am ready to believe in any unusual abilities.

ksy
17.07.2004, 05:18
2 I am I
I do not know, about appearance it more likely statistical data... In fact all is peer chtoto works in a subconscious mind, and often is correct

Huch
17.07.2004, 17:32
He is younger than me on a floor of year. Happens plays about with the abilities, in current 5 sec. Has stopped heart to the friend, through pair minutes it or him has started... It under its or his request))) He the citizen of not our country. .politsija wished to take away the rights, hence to the person will have behind them to come back in the country. While police pesochila to him brains he it or him has stopped job of the intestine, one obrygalsja at the second diarrhea)

Well here
18.07.2004, 13:01
Glavnyh-two. Aspiration to mutual understanding and tactfulness.

I am I
19.07.2004, 21:30
Well here, instead of the main things?

I am I
21.07.2004, 08:58
With taki the wizard, Huch, horribly to be series... mozhen he and is able to read ideas?

Huch
21.07.2004, 20:58
I am I, have got used for seven years. I am afraid to go together, with it or him constantly does not carry, by the plane precisely would not depart...) When longly we do not see, my status, not so pleasantly looks, up to bones I feel)
Ideas reads well, has once choked eating, at me one has flown by an idea.)

I am I
22.07.2004, 00:42
Huch, well you though during meal about it or this do not think:))!
Really with such abilities also it is married? With such people probably it is impossible to find kogoto, all through sees, even not interestingly.

Huch
22.07.2004, 16:34
It is married, the wife very much even pretty) He the simple person, from us does not differ. Very active person, a smart voice.

I am I
24.07.2004, 00:16
And to learn it or this it is possible? I with pleasure sometimes would think at the some people individumov checked:)

Huch
25.07.2004, 09:41
Any person can develop the abilities)

I am I
25.07.2004, 13:03
Still the nobility as it to make. Prompt. How to develop abilities to tongues? Read simple books of type Sydney SHeldona I can never having consulted a dictionary, has come on a site of 1000 most used English words and only 3 from them to me were unknown, and to talk nemogu.: (

ksy
26.07.2004, 00:11
You only from otvutstvija do not speak practice.
To abilities to tongues it is attitudes or relations has no.
And in general ability to tongues is not present, is more correct for foreign tongues memory with whom to communicate and ear for music (for a pronunciation) is necessary. There is nothing to develop here

Well here
27.07.2004, 06:39
Not from glavnyh-skill to submit itself... Well there it is a lot of che still... But it is not so main!..)))

I am I
27.07.2004, 23:44
Well here, and if in the main thing coincides, and in trifles is not present or on the contrary in trifles all coincides, and the tactfulness and aspirations to mutual understanding not always suffices then probably to be together?