PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Half a year there was an attempt of a suicide back. Now like all it was adjusted in a life, odes...

Inna
27.07.2004, 09:04
Half a year there was an attempt of a suicide back. Now like all it was adjusted in a life, however it would be desirable to finish begun. I know, that it is impossible and I do not understand whence such desire. I am afraid to not restrain. To go to the doctor - small town small, it is impossible. What to do or make?

Zoe
27.07.2004, 17:00
Inna if the life was adjusted, and desire of suicide does not vanish, the help of the doctor is urgently necessary. It is not necessary false shame, that, having visited or attended in your city of the psychiatrist, everyone learn or find out. It is silly! Think, if with you something happens, vse-peerly learn or find out, so? Forgive or Excuse, it is possible a question, and now with what stati you should leave or abandon this wonderful or strange planet the Earth? As the life is complex or difficult, but she and is perfect! How old are you.

Zoe
28.07.2004, 02:32
Inna if the life was adjusted, and desire of suicide does not vanish, the help of the doctor is urgently necessary. It is not necessary false shame, that, having visited or attended in your city of the psychiatrist, everyone learn or find out. It is silly! Think, if with you something happens, vse-peerly learn or find out, so? Forgive or Excuse, it is possible a question, and now with what stati you should leave or abandon this wonderful or strange planet the Earth? As the life is complex or difficult, but she and is perfect! How old are you?

Gorbatov.
28.07.2004, 05:52
Hello, Inna!

Understand, please, you are sick. Risk successfully to finish conceived it is very great.
The saving and powerful or potent instinct of a self-preservation at you is suppressed or even is perverted.
The modern psychiatry to help or assist you with a status.
I understand, that this step to make for you difficultly, but he is necessary.
Please, immediately, right now, after perusal of these lines, visit or attend the psychiatrist.
The medical secret still is not cancelled.

Inna
29.07.2004, 01:50
I could not, I can not force to go myself to the doctor. Zoe, bell2003@pochtamt. ru