PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I married second time the woman with the child. From first marriage at me is re...

Sasha
25.07.2004, 09:26
I married second time the woman with the child. From first marriage I have a child with which often communicate. At first all was normal. Teper-if my present wife learns or finds out that I talked to the daughter, and I speak by with her only to phone as she lives in other city, my wife comes to wild zealous fury. And she simply ignores my mother. VOPRS: whether it is normal?

Pawn
25.07.2004, 23:46
Whether it is normal. .a you that as think? Toto.. Your wife knew for whom in marriage leaves, and that NORMAL the man will sponsor the child, and not only by phone to call. .situyovina certainly. Or once and for all " postavte on a place " or suffer or bear..

The anonym
27.07.2004, 14:14
It agree with the Pawn. Necessarily firmly and absolutely put it or her on a place. In this case she has no right to interfere with your attitudes or relations with the daughter. It is the wildness or absurdity unworthy the civilized person.

Kiseleva E.J.
28.07.2004, 23:05
Hello, Sasha! Is not present not normally. She is your daughter, let and from the former wife, but you as the father have the right with her both to talk and do or make gifts and to bear for it or her the responsibility. Nobody is guilty, that so there was a destiny and to you there was other woman. You as have remained the father of the daughter so it or him and will be.