PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me to you a question. In brief I shall state a problem. In our family...

Ivan
26.07.2004, 10:04
Hello.
At me to you a question. In brief I shall state a problem.
In our family four persons. I (24), mum (61), the brother (31) and the father.
To the father of 58 years. At once I shall tell or say he does not drink. Three years ago claims for all have begun with its or his party or side. He did not like a place where he sleeps, was not pleasant, as doors as loudly we go are opened or open. Claims were op to trifles and looked like an obvious cavil. I shall tell or say, that on physical inability he does not work and six years to be houses. First to it or this did not give great value and what to not spoil the attitude or relation went on concessions and did or made, as he wanted. A bed rearranged, doors closed, went more silently. Passed or took place couple of weeks and again a bed stood on a draught, from its or his words, again doors everyone have already been closed also to him it stirred or prevented, and we went silently only because so better to be stolen in night, what to pour to him of that nibud from a poison, or secretly to fill what with that of gas with which he started to choke. And zadyhanija it or him looked like a full reality, similar, he believed in it as believes and now, that it or him poison or persecute, and that he now feels so badly owing to secret plot against it or him. At night he woke up, included light, not paying any attention that in this room people sleep, opened balkonnye windows and a door in 30 ti gradusnyj a frost. .i abusively swearing on I make related, coughed, smoked, voobshchem directed full mess, causing to myself attention. Some times caused fast because its or his state of health caused fear. There came doctors and nothing was found out, three times brought it or him to hospital under its or his request only because to ambulance surgeons gave money as they spoke without money at the father there are no bases for hospitalization. Passed or took place three weeks and he came back, with an extract nothing confirming. It or him sufficed for three days and he again choked, arranged stages, and in the house the mess began. And all over again we really thought, that the person is sick and sick physically, check on an allergy has been made, thought the reason in it or this. But here doctors were kotigorichny and any attributes of an allergy have not found.
Has passed or Has taken place two years, every day we hear charges in the address, every DAY these two years I hear its or his stories about that as at night I have left and that that where that filled, why to him became worse. Skirmishes became more often. I worry for mother when I leave on job, repeatedly he spoke that podozhzhet an apartment, that its or his familiar physicians have given him a medicine, same what we ostensibly poison or persecute it or him, and he will use it or him against us. To me madly painfully and sadly, that such occurs or happens to my father, but in that status in which I it or him see it the sick person, and I wish to help or assist only to him, but I do not know as.
He is already hollow year one lives in the room. He does not wash, is not cleaned or removed, from its or his room and from it or him stinks, at it or him on all apathy and only one purpose to go and watch or go and keep up all that who and as poisons or persecutes it or him does or makes, I cannot easy go on an apartment because even behind a door of a toilet there will be he and to listen when I shall start to pour that that and kuda-that He turns to the morbid vagabond who is not accepting the help from us and sees in us only enemies. I cannot easy look at it and I understand, what is it should to be solved as that.
It very much in in brief, I do not tell about it or him kidanie utensils, about game on nerves. I am assured or confident, that for the expert described by me already will give a picture of its or his status.
That it is necessary to make what to help or assist the person?
What steps to undertake where to address?
I wish to help or assist our family, I cannot already look at, how mother swallows of tablets what to fall asleep, and the brother leaves the house in three one o'clock in the morning what to not hear and not see the next stage.
The father is not healthy or these are displays of character?
E it is not healthy, what to undertake, where to address?
If display of senile character, it too not norm or rate, I would not want that in me threw utensils, and to be afraid for a life of members of my family. What to do or make in this case?
If it is possible tell more in detail where to go, whom to call?
Yours faithfully Ivan.

Well here
27.07.2004, 04:28
Question actually complex or difficult. You the sympathy sprodutsirovali its or his present status, and now, when all all have understood (or not all) to change something difficultly. You will change the attitude or relation to nemu-he will be mimikrirovat, to dodge and prisposablivatsja-in these games at it or him now meaning of the life. First of all it is necessary to reveal in family " weak part " - most likely it is your mother, she regrets it or him most of all, can for the different reasons. Is better to remove "part", for a while, and absolutely unexpectedly for it or him. Then it will be possible to construct it or him 2 minutes. Another delo-to cause or call psychiatrists and to tell or say, that ideas on an arson of an apartment some times expressed, and luchshe-to show traces of attempts of an arson. Then it or him will pack. But you should be unanimous in this question. - to another you will make nothing.

Crafty
27.07.2004, 09:55
Well here, it not games, and a picture of a high-grade psychosis. However, you are possible or probable under "games" meant isteroidnye reactions... It seems to me, here all the psychiatric brigade is necessary. Ivan, urgently cause psychiatrists, has not reached yet a trouble.

Well here
28.07.2004, 19:07
No, here strong interaction. Everything, by the way.