PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am flied or treated at the psychotherapist from a neurosis 1 year, now to visit or attend it or him there is no cart...

Light
25.07.2004, 06:41
I am flied or treated at the psychotherapist from a neurosis 1 year, now to visit or attend it or him there is no opportunity from for an operating schedule. At me such question: sometimes when I remain one or nothing is borrowed or occupied there is an idea of approximately such plan: " as I see? How it is a door? " These ideas not such precise they are more soon similar to what that disturbing or alarming perception of the world as though I drop out of a reality and it becomes terrible, nemogu up to the extremity or end there is nothing will concentrate, all as in a fog though at this time I talk, that that I do or make, but most it is very terrible, would be desirable sprjatatsja from these ideas. I have tried or tasted when this status arises simply, nedumat, at me it turns out. I catch myself on these ideas and I speak myself for example " it's OK, all as should be, a door simply door, I see eyes " and all ideas stop and again it's OK. Now this status arises time 2 in day where that a minute no more. Tell or say this distortion of a reality? And more the question is neurotic displays? I very much am afraid that at me to a neurosis that nibud will increase.

Not the doctor!
26.07.2004, 07:05
Light! Vo-the first, it is not necessary to be afraid, that at you new illness or disease "will increase". If for something you wait negative that and you receive. Vo-the second, you not one in this world, therefore find to yourselves the interlocutor. Time now not _ disturbing or alarming suspiciousness also it is not necessary strongly ulekatsja fashionable currents: hardly that, we at once all loonies. Well look or see that around of us, not nevertheless the most bad! Present, that gde-that to people is much more complex or difficult. And in occasion of vision of the world at me too quite often happens, well not so I see, how everything, but calms or abirritates one: ALL PEOPLE DIFFERENT, and can we just are identical? Success, patience, earthly blessings and simply human happiness! Look forward to hearing the doctor.

Tolokonin A.O.
27.07.2004, 04:30
Dear Light!
Signs described by you can be because of a neurosis, but they in turn speak about deterioration a status. Guards that fact, that you were treated the whole year, and here result have not received. To leave your status without survey of the psychotherapist and treatment now it is impossible. There Is no time for visiting in a cabinet or study, cause or call on the house. It costs or stands more dearly or expensively, but is more effective.

Dasha
28.07.2004, 18:44
Dear Light, I am already excruciated with the same ideas as at you almost half a year. But only because at present you something disturbs this all. At me happens is even worse. I sometimes as though from a reality vot-here shall leave. But you have absolutely nothing to be afraid. This status will pass or take place when you can calm down that disturbs you. It not absolutely a neurosis, it only neurosolike statuses + a vegeto-vascular dystonia. During such status people begin not so to estimate or appreciate the world and to ponder upon such things, but it is absolutely harmless. If wish still or even something to learn or find out or when to you it will be bad, can write to me: delaila@land. ru be not afraid of anything, Svetlana! These statuses happen at very sensitive people.